It's not like you've never...

It's 4pm in Seoul and taehyung just arrive in the dorm, he invited jennie to come over since he is all alone. The members have gone to hike and he just came from daegu to visit his family making him not able to go.

Kakao message

Taetae: jennie-a💕
Here's the passcode of our dorm.
(BANGTAN7) I'll be walking yeontan, if ever you arrive already in the dorm. Just go inside and make yourself comfortable. Text me if your already in the dorm. Ok? I love you😊

Nini:ok. I'll bring some food oppa.
🐯I love you too💜.

End chat

Taehyung looks at the clock

Taehyung thought: So jennie will come a few minutes from now....
Hmm..... what to do since it will be a 30 minute wait....

Taehyung walk to his room as yeontan followed him from behind. He sat on his desk and is now browsing some websites.

Taehyung:This is hot.....
Tan-a, I'll just walk you later...

Taehyung wore his headphone on and is now busy doing "something" as his eyes glued on  the screen.

Meanwhile

Jennie is in a chicken restaurant with Rosé.

Rosé:unnie.... did you send some hair products to the boys?

Jennie:yup. I sent them the strengthening one.

Rosé:Good...oh my gosh..
I thought that you send them the smoothing one.
Why are you ordering a box unnie?

Jennie:I'm going to taetae's dorm.

Rosé:Oh! I heard he is sick again.
Unnie... did oppa sent you their photoshoot for the comeback?

Jennie:No. Aishh....
If he will let me know, for sure he will spam me or sent me a poster. Like the Love yourself:Tear poster I have in my room now.

Rosé:haha... he is really strong.
That poster in your room really surprised me but also jisoo unnie.

Jennie:I know.... I was also surprised upon entering my room; there are 3  midsize posters of him hanging on the wall. Thanks to ms. Jeon Lalisa and his boyfriend, that guys plan succeeded.(shook her head)

Rosé:He also write some messages on each poster right?(chuckles)

Jennie:Yeah. Aigoo....
Lets not talk about how corny he is.

Poster

"This is Me when I see you get close to other guys. I'm watching you jennie."

"Remember this face

"Remember this face. You have a handsome boyfried. Don't look at other guys. Just look at me."