Omma approves

Continuation to the Real Man part😉

7:30 am

Taehyung already woke up but jennie is still sleeping. His mind is still in a dazed but seeing jennie this close in the morning makes the start of his day the best.

Taehyung:She looks really cute sleeping this peacefully.
(pokes her nose)

Taehyung realizes the room is not locked. He stood up rattled at what he has inmind.

Taehyung thought:Ottoke!!
My parents might saw us like this.

He goes out the room, composing himself fixes his bed head and was still puzzled why he slept without a top on.

Taehyung:Oh! Your here...
Good mornig omma, appa.

Omma:Good morning taehyung-a.
How was sleeping with a girl?
(throws playfully the pot holder)

Taehyung choked as he drank some water.

Appa:Aigoo... this guy. I'm happy but dissapointed at the sametime.

Omma: Happy about what?

Appa:He has a beautiful girlfriend.

Taehyung:Omma, Appa.
(bend on his knees)
I did not do anything. I'm a responsible person. I slept beside her unknowingly. I just accompanied her since there was loud thunders that got me worried for her. We are not even dating. I.....(cut)

Appa:Your an idol and what if you two did...w..wait! Your not dating?!(cut by mom)

Omma:Kim Taehyung. If anything happens you must be responsible.

Taehyung stood up and bowed to her mom and dad wiping some stressed sweat.

Taehyung: I did not have sex ok.
Please... stop thinking things.
We didn't even kiss.

Omma:Kim Taehyung your priorities.
She is an idol also... if you made her pregnant. I swear....(throws him an eggshell)

Appa:Aigoo... I'm dissapointed now. Why even you don't kiss?!!
This kid....where's the Kim blood?

Taehyung:appa... your so...
(slyly smile then back to reality)
Omma I swear....
I'm not doing something bad.

Taehyung's dad winks at him while taehyung gets the eggshell her mom throw at him on the floor.

Bro:Hyung? Your here...

Taehyung:yes and happy birthday.
(Hugs)

Suddenly Jennie walked out the door with a bright smile.

Jennie:Annyeonghaseyo..(smiles)

Taehyungs sis just opened the door to her room which is across where jennie and taehyung slept in. She was so shocked seeing jennie of blackpink in there house.

Sis:A...Annyeong! Oh my ghad!!
(Bows multiple times)

Jennie:annyeong.(bows)

Appa:ohhh!!! Hello!

Omma: Jennie right?(smiles)
Come.. I've prepared daegu style breakfast for you and taehyung.

Jennie: ahh..(smiles shyly)
Thank you...

As jennie sat in the dining chair, greeted his brother a happy birthday, talked to his father and sister in an enlighten mood. Meanwhile Taehyung was still puzzled her omma changed from being a beast to a quick typical caring mom.

Omma:Yah!! Taehyungie.. help me prepare the rice. I cant tell your brother since its her birthday.

Taehyung:yeah..yeah..Sis has her arm casted I get it.

Taehyung and her mom goes to their kitchen counter to prepare some food while Jennie was busily entertained by questions.

Taehyung:Omma...Don't act like you like her that much. I dont know what you think about us. Jennie is a sweet and innocent girl. If she knew I slept beside her he might kill me.
(Whispers)

Omma:I'm not faking. I'm really enlighten you bought your girlfriend here. It's the first girl you introduced to us. I feel she is a kind girl.(whispers)

Taehyung:Omma... she is still not my girlfriend.

Omma:Oh! Then why you bought her here?

Taehyung:Soon... she will be anyway.
(Smiles)She will be mine.

Omma thought: This attitude is like her dad's. (Scratches her head)

Omma: Go back there and sit beside her.

After a few minutes of eating there breakfast taehyung's mom and dad was heading to the grocerry store. While his brother accompanied her younger sister to the hospital to remove the arm cast. Leaving Taehyung and Jennie in the house.

Flashback

Jennie and taehyungs mom is washing dishes.While taehyug is watching them along with his dad and siblings at the living room.

Jennie:umm..Mrs.Kim.
I...P..Please don't buy a cake. If it's ok I would like to...(cut)

Omma:I understand.
You would like it as a gift to yeonju.
Ok. You can have that assigned to you.(smiles)

Jennie:Thank you Mrs.Kim.

Omma:Just call me ommonim.
Jennie-a.

Jennie blushed at the sudden ommonim thing. She looked at taehyung at the couch looking at them along with his family members smiling ear to ear. She looked down feeling awkward at the atmsphere.

End Flashback

Taehyung:Jen, you go first and take a bath. I will buy the ingredients in the near by market.

Jennie:Ok... for sure you will like what I will cook.

Taehyung:Aigoo... my brother is so lucky. Blackpink Jennie is making him a cake..

Taehyung goes out the house, riding his bike while Jennie is taking a bathe.

After a while.....

Jennie:So he likes sweet red bean?
I'll make a sweet cream cheese red bean cake w/ meltedmatcha on top.

Taehyung:Wow!! (In awe)
It sounds delicious.

Jennie started baking as taehyung assist her.

Taehyung:You know you are such a keeper.

Jennie:I do... and my future family will be so lucky. My son or daughter will be living good.

Taehyung:They will be good looking since their parents will be one. Right?
Let's name our son Taehyung. Ok?
(Back hugs jennie)

Jennie blushed and lightly smacked taehyungs arm wrapped around her waist.

Jennie:Shoo..Shoo..(pushes taehyung away)

A few hours passed: TIME 7:00pm

Bro:This cake is delicious...

Appa: Taehyung where did you buy this?

Taehyung: Jennie baked it here.

Omma:This is really good.

Appa:Aigoo... she's a package.

Taehyung:I know...(smiles looking at jennie)

Bro: Gomowo jennie noona.

Jennie:Thank you for enjoying it.
(Bows)

Taehyung's mom pokes him and whisper something.

Omma:I like her.
I approve Jennie. Don't lose her.

Taehyung chuckled at what she said making the others look at him.