Hand

7:00 am

Seojun: Jennie, mianhe if you can't come with us. You must have wanted to go hiking. But....Ta...

Jennie:(cuts seojun) I'm fine... I don't want to go oppa... so... take care of my unnie there...(waves at ji won and seojun)

Ji won: Jen... I...

Jennie walks away closing the restroom door cutting ji won.

Seojun:dont tell her...

Ji won: yah!! She's my cousin. I'm not playing with you...

Seojun: Let's make both of them surprise. I told taehyung that we will go hiking around 9am thats why he is still asleep.I'm such a bad hyung but...(chuckles)

Ji won: I'll tell her later... we should go now. Unnie keeps texting me.

Both of them hed out. Leaving the two in the villa, Jennie went out the restroom and prepare's her food on the table when suddenly she heard footsteps on the stairs.

Jennie thought: Oh! My ghad... what is that sound.... (froze)

Suddenly a deep voice greeted her, she looked at her back and was surprised it was taehyung scratching his eyes.

Taehyung: Annyeong..

Jennie looked puzzled as why he is here, she thought she is alone with the dogs.

Jennie: umm oppa...why are you here?

Taehyung sat at the dining table jennie prepared, he smiled happily by the food.

Taehyung: whoaa... kimchi friend rice and sausages w/ eggs. Thank you for the food.

Jennie was surprised, he ate her food. He deliciously munch the food making her smile.

Jennie: but my....(sighs) I'll start again.

Jennie starts cooking as taehyung eats while looking at her.

Taehyung: where's hyung? Your going with us on the hike right?

Jennie: they have gone already.I'm not interested in joining tho..(chuckles) I thought your with them.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

Taehyung thought:aisshh...he purposely left me with her.(blushed)

10:00 am
Jennie is currently trying to wash up kuma and also yeontan inside the bathroom, while taehyung keeps looking at her from the door.

Taehyung: Jen, can I help...

Jennie: oh!! Your there?(shocked)
Do y...you want to? Come inside then.

Taehyung nods and hed inside the slightly small bathroom, currently showering kuma.

There are many scenes that made them awkward like when jennie grabs the soap or the shower head taehyung also would grab making them have a light skinship.

The bathing of the dogs was almost done when suddenly the showerhead broke; the water splashed towards taehyung shirt, he tries to control the water pressure but failed, making jennie's shirt wet. Tae finally fixed the shower but unluckily both of them are wet, the two dogs keeps barking and playing as they enjoyed the water.

Taehyung: S..sorry...(smiles)

Jennie: N..no... haha.. that was fun.

Taehyung looked at jennie wetshirt and was surprised to look at something that could get him introuble.

Jennie blushed as he noticed where was he looking. She throws a towel on his face, stood up and hed out the door flustered.

Jennie: oppa... pick up the dogs!(shouts) Don't look at me like that again.(looks at her shirt) I'm c..changing.

Taehyung thought: oh my ghad!! I just saw her bra.(blushing as he smiles by the thought of it)

Taehyung: Good thing she didn't slap me...(towels kuma and yeontan up)

Tarhyung thought: Ottoke!! That was myfirst time seeing something like that (red bra). Whoaa... that was so sexy.(wets his lips👇👇)

Taehyung: what the heck am I thinking

Taehyung: what the heck am I thinking... I should stop!!

Meanwhile

Jennie changed her clothes she felt embarassed and shy to face him now.

Jennie thought:what am I thinking... looking at his chest and body as his shirt is wet like that... aigoo... (slaps her head) but he has a big body thou...(chuckles shyly)

1:00 pm
Taehyung is watching the television along with the dogs as Jennie is currently making something in the kitchen. They both are so awkward, when they talk, they don't look at each other, specially jennie.

Taehyung: Y..you should rest. You've been working all morning. Come and watch tv with me.

Jennie:y..yeah.. I have to finish this.

After a few minutes jennie finished washing the dishes when she was about to return a bowl above her, she coudn't reach it.

Taehyung: Give me that... I'll put that up.

Taehyung stood behind jennie, hands on the counter as he reaches for the 2 glasswear to be placed on the above shelf. Jennie was straped inside the corner he unkowingly made, she can feel his chest on her back as he lean to properly reach and safely place the thing.

Taehyung: umm... It's done. (Backs away to jennie realizing the position is making her awkward)

Tarhyung thought:she is blushing to hard.(mentally laughs) I unknowingly make us in a movie couple thing.

Jennie:ahh..(backs to reality) g..gomowo! I have to wipe the counter.. you can go b..back...

Jennie was cutted by taehyung as he grabbed her hand and now pulling her to the living room, she sat down still confused and blushing.

Jennie: oppa let go of my hand!!

Taehyung: Hey!! Stop cleaning. I'll never gonna let go unless you promise me to watch a movie and rest here.(sounds concern)

Jennie: ok... let my hand go..

Taehyung broke free while smiling happily.