My Comfort & My Stress

MUSIC BANK Comeback

Jimin:Hey... does it hurt?

Taehyung:A little bit.

RM:umm... this is a serious case.
Taehyung-a, you should do a quick check up.

Sejin:Let me see your ankle.

The boys gathered and saw taehyung having a red flush on his ankle.

Suga:Taehyung-a... ottoke...
That is serious.

Taehyung:I'll still dance hyung.

Jin:Go with sejin hyung.
The staff is also worried not just us.

Sejin:Let's go to a nearby clinic.

Taehyung nods and got up. He followed the advice of his members and followed some staff heading outside.

Staff:We will delay it in 15 minutes.

Taehyung:Gomowo for understanding.(bows)

He walked outside the building and was swarmed by armies cheers. They didn't know he was in serious pain as he struts walking like he is all pretty darn fine.

Inside the van

In call

Jennie:yoboseyo?

Taehyung:Jen..(fake cries)
I'm hurt.

Jennie:what?!!(shocked)
What's wrong? Where are you?

Taehyung:I'm heading to the hospital.
For a quick check up. It's not like I cant walk or it really hurt soooo bad, It's a just a little pain since we have many comeback shows and I have to be active. I hope this is only a light injury.

Jennie:Oppa... be careful....
I'm really worried.
Who's with you, the staff?

Taehyung: yeah...Haha...
It doesn't hurt much.
Jendeuk~ dont worry to much.

Jennie:Well...
Don't move so reclessly. Be more careful. Oppa... I have to go.
I have to choose my outfit for the festival later.mianheo~~

Taehyung:ok(smiles)
I love you jen.

Sejin was coughing at the background as tae acts cutely at the phone saying Saranghe to jennie.

Jennie:I purple you Taehyung oppa!
(Chuckles)Have a rest and don't come here if you plan. Bye....

End call

Sejin:Well... good thing you two have two kind managers and loves you. Jennie's manager asked me a favor not to tell bang pdnim that you two have a relationship. I was shocked he knows jennie has someone.

Taehyung:hmm(nods)
Good thing their manager is kind.
I'm greatfull.

Sejin:You guys really are hitting on BlackPink. Jungkook asked if what thai people specifically "girls" would like to do since, he will see a supposed "Friend" as he say. Jimin on the other hand asked me to buy expensive baby pink roses one time and reserved a restaurant table for two since he would like to eat with a "friend" as  what he say.

Taehyung:Lisa and Rosé.(smiles)

Sejin:I thought you guys like the red velvet girls. Taehyung-a you have  many dating scandals to those girls. Irene, joy and the others.Jimin has Seulgi dating scandal.

Taehyung:Those are false rumors.
I like their songs but not all. Irene noona is just an acquaintance since she is from daegu and bogum lightly date her in the past. Joy is umm... I don't know tho. Hyung.. you know it from the start since debut I never dated someone.