Dec 31,2018 VDay

MBC Gayo Daejun Backstage

Back Door (staff entrance) in MBC

Jimin:Did someone see you?

Jennie:No.

Rosé: I think no one saw us oppa.
Yah! Why are you not wearing a mask? If someone saw us we will be dead!!

Jennie:Just wear this mask. I have extra.

Jimin:umm... okay.
Let's go in our waiting room.

Jimin walked first followed by rosé which he was holding her hand and jennie carrying a cake.

Jennie:where is taehyung?

Jimin:He is talking to his parents on phone. He is with sejin hyung somewhere... it is so noisy in the waiting room you know.

Jennie:Ahh....(nods)

BTS Waiting room

Jimin:so where will you hide?
You will surprise taehyung after our stage right?

Jennie and chae nods.

RM:You can hide there....

Jungkook:changing room?

Jhope:No one uses it you know.
Just stay there for the mean time then come out when we will go out. Taehyung will be applying make-up retouch so...

Jungkook:Come follow me.

Rm talked to the staff about the plan.
The BTS staff are really trustworthy so BTS members are not worried about somethings, including their dating life.

Make-up noona:Umm... can we have a photo later?

Rosé:Sure ...

Manager oppa:I never thought that jennie and taehyung are something. All I know is he likes jennie.

Suga:You know hyung...
Jennie and taehyung, jungkook and lisa and that two.(points at jirosè)

Jimin:Wae?
(Smiles)

Suga:That three pairs are dating...
It was four before but...(looks at jin)

RM:Jisoo deserves better and jin hyung was running all around circles playing, acting cool about her feelings. Anyway...

Jin:I felt bad until now so don't yap me mr. (sighs)

RM:I know... you and her are having a good and friendly relationship now.
So...should we not talk about jisoo here?

Suga, Jennie, Jhope and the Jirose couple felt the tension around; then jungkook broke the tension as she shout lisa's name.

After a few minutes....

Sejin opens the door and signaled taehyung is coming. Jennie and rosé immediately hide.

Taehyung enters smiling from ear to ear.

Jimin:you seem happy....

Jungkook:Jennie noona?

Taehyung:Nope, but I was happy my family made me a dedication video and they sent me flowers to the dorm.
Tommorow they will be in seoul.

Jhope:January 1, 2019....(smiles)
I cant wait for the new things we will do. Tommorow is the start...

Taehyung:me too....(laughs)

Make-up noona:Come here and let me do your make-up, you will be performing in less than 10 minutes.

Taehyung sat on the make-up chair as his members are smiling from ear to ear. They can't wait for the surprise they're preparing along with jennie.