Kid

In call

Rosé: yosboseyo?

Jimin:ahh..(laughs) good evening!
Can I ask you something?

Rosé:what is it oppa?

Jimin: It's my firstime calling you and I was asking a favor.Minhe...rosé-a...
Umm... does jennie have a boyfriend? Its for my friend...

Rosé:I guess yes??

Suddenly taehyung pouts his lips and gets another can of beer and was about to drjnk again but jimin got a hold of his hand.

Jimin:don't drink...

Rosé:what?

Jimin:ahh... its not you...(smiles)
Do you know who is he? What kind of person is he? Are you even allowed to date tho?

Rosé:we are prohibited on dating but.. I cant really tell if unnie really has a boyfriend. When she will go to this place.. she will always say that...
"I will go to my boyfriend. Bye".
We are confused butshe
said it's not a real boyfriend...

Jimin:Im confused... where does she go?

Rosé:A kind of center... who is your friend tho? Is it what I'm thinking?(taehyung)

Jimin:starts with a T..(smiles)

Taehyung: can you send us an address to that place?

Rosé:oh!! Sure sunbae....
Is this on speaker?

Jimin:yes! Sorry...

Rose sent a message

Rosé: oppa.. chat you later..bye..

Jimin: bye rosé-a...(smiles)Gomowo!

End call

Taehyung: where is it?

Jimin: oh! Its near bighits old building.

Taehyung: I have to go... I want to talk to her. Taehyung quickly washed and changed. While jimin went out the room along with him and heads to hoseok watching tv.

Jhope: whats wrong with him?

Jimin:some of his crush problems again...

Jhope:ahh... Jennie...(nods)

After a few minutes taehyung hed's out. Leaving them confused except jimin.

Meanwhile...

Ms.choi:oh! Your back jennie...
Come in, your boyfriend is waiting.

Jennie:neh...(bows)

Jennie hed's to the room where her "Boyfriend was in".

Jennie:Tobi-ah!!!(smiles happily)

Tobi:Jennie omma!!!(runs towards jennie crying)

Ms. Choi: good thing you came. He keeps asking where is jennie omma? Does she love me? Things like that...

Jennie:Ofcourse I will come back to visit you... I love you tobi-ah!!(carries tobi and hugs him tightly)

Ms.Choi: we are happy you support our orphanage. It's been 3 years, even your still a trainee you come here often to visit all of them.