Why!!!

It's been a week since Jennie texted taehyung her last text is the one encouraging him in courting Irene. She and Irene are close friends and she knows that Irene has someone she likes in BTS as they talked about this once. She doesn't want to be played and doesn't want taehyung to be confused as they are like... getting close to each other.

Bangtan Dorm

Jin:yah!! Taehyung-a It's been 5 days that you eat little and always on your room. Hey! Come outside and eat with us...(shouts at his door)

Jimin:Taehyung-a... we could talk!!
Tell me what happened between you two.

RM:hey! Jiminie come here tell me! Just leave him alone hyung... he maybe really need some space. But really... why is he like that?
(eats cereal)

Jimin talked about taehyung and jennie. RM, Jin and Suga was shocked to know that they are keeping in touch now.

Suga:so... I was right back then... after SMA he keeps asking me, if him and her will look good if they will be together.

RM: we all know taehyung likes Jennie of Blackpink not just a fan but more than that... His computer desk has two photos of her.

Jin:yeah.. he looks like a stalker....(smiles)

/AN:This is after the filming of the Sauna ep in BPTV/

Blackpink dorm

Lisa and Rose fell asleep leaving Jisoo playing on her computer and Jennie laying on the sofa watching Run BTS latest episode.

Jennie: unnie....(shaky voice)

Jisoo:what?

Jennie: Did I do the correct thing? Just like cutting the cord between us like that... he didn't say he courted her tho... Taehyung...H..He...(teary eyed) why am I doing this to myself!!

Jisoo stopped playing and looks at jennie sitting at the sofa wiping her tears.

Jisoo:ottoke your crying...
(runs to jennie)

Jennie:Why do I feel wrong doing that to him... It's like, Im punishing myself. I dont know anymore...

Jisoo:I know you stopped contacting him and blocked him on your phone. He also tries to talk to you by Chae's phone. I think... V-sshi is really like... umm... like you maybe...what you might think is wrong tho.... you didn't even hear him out.

Jennie looked at Jisoo with puffy eyes.

Jennie:So....I should ask him then?
Unnie... I feel bad not contacting him this long! And... when I ask you before about this why did you say that you should just stop seeing or texting him tho..

Jisoo:I said that since... I was asked by manager unnie why are you always on your phone. She said I should keep an eye on you since dating is prohibited. Contact him so everything will be ok.

Jennie: F..Fine...(stoods up)
I'll ask him if thats true... then I...wait.
Maybe his mad at me....oh no!
(wipes tear)

Jisoo:No way, just call him! you like him that much that you cried because of a misunderstanding huh?

Rośe:why are you still awake?
(rubs her eyes)

Jennie: I will meet him tonight.
(wipes tear) chae can I borrow your phone?Come with me unnie.
I'll go changed.

Bangtan Dorm
10:00pm

Taehyung finally went out and was greeted by Jin washing the dishes while Jimin playing with holly and Tanni on the kitchen counter. Taehyung sits and starts eating the food in front of him unethustically.