BangPink

/AN:This is fastforward you guys😂.haha..It took place when their are on the latest episode in BPTV where they go grocerry shopping.💕💕/

After the filming the girls ang busily arranging their grocerries placing some on their refrigerator.

Jennie:Ommo!! I forgot to buy something...

Jisoo: what is it?

Jennie: ottoke... I have a period and I dont have some..

Rosé: unnie... mianhe..
I don't have any left.

Lisa: Unnie I don't have any, also jisoo unnie.She always just ask some from me...

Jisoo: yeah... Just buy some...theirs a near grocerry store 3 blocks away.

Jennie:I should go now. I have to change.. Lisa-a, come with me please.

Jennie and Lisa changed their clothes and hed's out to buy some sanitary napkins for jennie.

JenLisa wore:

As they walked going to the grocerry store, they saw some flyers of a food festival near han river park

Lisa: I'm still hungry... even tho we had kimchi fried rice.
(reading the flyer)

Jennie: Should we go their after buying? Maybe there are hot foods there...I'm craving some tteokboki(smiles)

Lisa cheered in exitement as they walk heading to a small grocerry store. After a while Jennie payed and hed to changed in the restroom while lisa just waited outside scanning her camera.

Lisa: Oh! Your done... lets go unnie!!!

Jennie smiled at her excited dongsaeng then hailed a cab.

Jennie: We should text jisoo and chaeng. If they want to come...

Meanwhile...

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Suga are at the dorm watching BPTV on JTBC.

Jimin: wow! I'm getting nervous watching them ride that...(refers to ep. 6 amusement park)