Awkward

8:30 am villa

Everybody already woke up, Jennie deciding on what to wear for the party, Jiwon cooking the breakfast while seojun is having his shower; meanwhile taehyung is  still snorring in the couch, head on the floor, body on the sofa.

Seojun:Oh! Taehyung slept here?

Jiwon:yeah... I was surprised seeing him there...(chuckles) your dongsaeng is so cute...

Seojun woke taehyung up so that he can have their breakfast. He keeps shaking him, he woke up still squinting his eyes.

Jiwon: You guys... come here in the table. Let's eat...(puts a largebowl on the table)

Jennie who is done choosing her outfit goes out the bedroom and was greeted by a bloated face taehyung, who walk heading also to the dining table followed by seojun.

Jennie: ahh.... Good morning oppa..s..sunbae.(bows)

Taehyung bowed at jennie still scratching his eyes.

Jiwon: oppa sit here beside me.

Taehyung look at his hyung and noona sitting beside each other he then realize that he will sit beside jennie making him awake at the moment.

Jennie: unnie....

Jiwon: what?

Jennie sat infront of jiwon leaving taehyung sit facing seojun. Both of them felt awkward.

Jiwon: taehyung-a.... why are you sleeping on the coach? Hey... I cleaned outside and you drunk 5 cans?

Seojun:This hangover soup is the best.(smiles) anyway... that's alot. You can drink in a maximum of 2 cans as I recall... whoaa! You change or....(winks at taehyung)

Taehyung just looked at seojun and starts to eat ignoring his hyung.

After a few minutes of eating. Jennie volunteered to wash the dishes while jiwon took a bath and seojun is watching tv.

Taehyung: Jennie-a... (standing beside jennie and starts to wipe the dishes dry)

Jennie: oh my ghad! (Surprised) w..what sunbae?

Taehyung:umm... mianhe I know you carried me going inside the house. I'm so drunk.

Jennie blushed as she remembered what he said.

Jennie:ahh... no p..problem sunbae.(smiles shyly) about what you said I...

Taehyung: what did I say?

Jennie:oh! Haha... nothing really(shy) umm... what is it? I forgot...

Taehyung: can you just call me taehyung oppa instead of sunbae? (Chuckles) I...If your fine with it.It's not like it means something.. like...I like you or something..(turns away, ears turning red)

Jennie: ok..... t..taehyung oppa.(stutters)

Both of them looked at eachother and smiled awkwardly, silence errupted again as they continue what their doing.

After a few minutes everyone is getting ready for the party later.Seojun is getting ready while taehyung is now doing his beauty regime(lol😆) applying toner and spf lotion.

Seojun wore