Naked

Taehyung:Look at me....

Jennie look at him. He can feel she felt nervous and worried as it really showed from her expression.

Jennie:I have loved you like I love myself. My heart belongs to you.

Taehyung gulped. He didnt mean to make her cry and feel sad. He just wants to hear her answer.

Jennie:Taehyung oppa...
Sarangheo!

Jennie hugs him tightly. Tears still fall on her eyes.

Taehyung thought: She must have been sad... I should have calmed down.

Tarhyung:I was just asking....
I also love you....(hugs her back)

They hug for a few seconds. Feeling each others presence as their hearts fluttered.

Jennie:Oppa.....

Jennie cupped his face by her hands as she do a quick peck on his pink pursed lips.

Taehyung:Your really cute when crying.(smiles) all if you is cute.

Taehyung leans over for a kiss as jennie also responded back.

Taehyung thought:Jennie....
Why are you kissing so roughly this time....

Taehyung kissed her  passionately as she kissed her back. Jennie fell on the bed making taehyung fall on her.
He bit her lower lip begging for entrance.

Jennie:w...wait..(mumbles)

Taehyung didn't listen and placed his hand on her tiny face while the other is caressing her thigh. They kissed passionately making jennie feel ecstatic and high.

Taehyung stopped for a whilqe as he quickly remove his jacket and shirt,he is now topless above her.

Jennie thought:Is this what it feels like....To kiss passionately? Why does my heart beats so fast? Its making me deaf . I feel like I'm melting inside.
(Stares at taehyung removing his jacket)

Taehyung leans over and continues to kiss passionately. His other hand now sneakily went to unbotton her pajama. She turns red as she knows what us going to happen next.

Jennie thought:I should stop him before it will go down....bba....

Taehyung stop kissing her lips and went for her neck, licking and placed some soft wet kisses on the area. She was about to stop him when suddenly  she felt something between her thighs.

Jennie:oppa....(moaning+blushes)

Taehyung:hmmm?
(kisses her collarbone)

Jennie thought:This is crazy!!
I want to stop him but half of me doesnt want it to end.But this is embarassing to tell him I can feel that thing down there is hard.

Taehyung stop kissing he look at jennie which is looking away.

Taehyung: would you let me play?

Hearing his deep husky voice, it gave her a shiver down to her spine. She really wants to stop since she is not ready to do it, she plan to say no but her mouth said yes.

Taehyung smiled, he slid the pajama cloth to the side since it is covering her chest. He blushed as he look at jennie under him. Her face is so red, her lips became plumper than before and all that was because of the sucking they made.

Taehyung thought:She is so pretty....
(Grins)

Taehyung was about to kiss her neck but decided to pull away for a few seconds, his heart is beating so fast seeing jennie this sexy and hot.

Taehyung:I'll unhook it ok.

His hand crawled to her back to unhook jennie's bra. She felt embarassed. Her heart cant stop beating fast.

Upon success, he blushed even more, its the first time he saw a womans body naked especially it is jennie, the girl she loves.

Taehyung thought:ottoke!
My friend is in full force down there, my heart is getting out of control...
(shooks his head)

Jennie thought:why is he staring at me like that... I'm really feeling shy and embarassed here and he just look at me with that shocked face!

Jennie was about to cover her exposed breast. Suddenly taehyung pressed his lips to hers.Bare Bodies touching, his scent made jennie weakened. The mix of his perfume and alcohol is like a weakening drug for her.

Taehyung:I will now start...
(Mumbled)

Her mind went crazy as she felt soft wet kisses are dancing from her neck going to her collarbone then to her chest. She lost control. She hates what is happening between them but loves what he is doing to her.

Taehyung  left some marks on her chest. Jennie's mind went wild as she felt euphoric by his rough kisses.

He was about to remove his puma pants down but was stopped as jennie took a quick hold of his hand.

Jennie:Oppa.... I....

Taehyung stopped and stood up. Jennie blushed as she stared at his thing making a tent under his training pants.

Jennie:Oppa.... Please... we...
(Sat up covering her chest with her arm)

Taehyung:I know we are both hesitating to go further down there....
You know... I was thinking of your sake. I dont want to do it if you dont like to....

Jennie:Who said I dont want you!

Taehyung look at her, her hair is disheveled as her face and body is full of sweat. He took a quick look at her chest as he notice his kiss mark all around the area.

Taehyung: I love you....

Jennie:I love you too oppa....

Taehyung:You will take the risk?

Jennie:I am...

Taehyung throws his sweat pants and went back to the bed. He cupped her face as he kissed him passionately on the lips making her moan.

Jennie thought: Its the first time I'm giving myself. The first time I will follow my heart and act like any other inlove girls out there. If this decision makes me happy then i will do it with no regrets. I love him that much...

Wassup guys. 💋
How was the HOT scene?😘
If ever its not that great, I'm sorry.
I'm really not great in writing rated stories. I'm trying and doing my best.
💜I hope you like the update💜