The Begining

In the plane both of them sat beside each other, still incognito mode since some might recognize them.

The flight was so silent as it is a 5am flight, all of the passengers are sleeping including the one beside Jennie.

/AN: Tae sits near the window| Jennie | old lady passenger /

Taehyung: umm... sorry if hyung is like that..

Jennie was surpise as she heard him speak.

Jennie: ahh... don't worry. I understand o..oppa is really funny and loves to make fun of me, Sunbae.

Taehyung: oh! Umm..(looks at Jennie while reaching his hand) I'm Kim Taehyung, Bangtan.(smiles then turns red)

Jennie smiled under her mask as his acting so cute being shy.

Jennie: Blackpink Jennie. Umm.. what should I call you? V sunbae or Taehyung sunbae?

Taehyung: call m..me Taehyung oppa.(smiles widely)

Upon realizing it both of them blushed upon the sudden oppa thing.

Taehyung: umm... Im a 95 liner. I heard your a 96 that's why I s..said umm..oppa. Hahaha...(laughs awkwardly)

Jennie:oh!! TaehyungOppa then....(smiles underneath the mask)

Taehyung thought: OH MY GHAD!!!(internally loving it)

Taehyung: so... is that your dog earlier?

Jennie: yup.. His a pomeranian his name is Kuma. The dog earlier your holding, is your's right? He is a pomeranian I think.(removes her mask).

Taehyung: yeah... his name is yeontan. Isn't he a cutie...(blushes as he can see jennie's face now)

Jennie: He looks so cute... those angry eyebrows!!(starts to get giddy by a cute dog)

Taehyung thought: she looks so cute getting excited about dogs.

Taehyung: well...We're pomeranian buddies then.

Jennie nod her head and smiled shyly. They talked awkwardly asking question's out of the blue to each other. Still both awkward...

Jennie thought:He seems really a nice guy in person.

Jennie stares at Taehyung(Tae is hiding half of his face with the scarf)

Taehyung thought: Why does she look at me like that, I can't stay calm.(looks at the window)

FAST FORWARD

After a few minutes they arrived at Jeju and is now walking to hed to the Parking Lot which there rented car is parked.

Inside the Car

Jiwon:how was the flight? Sorry if we sat far away.

Jennie:umm... It's nice...

Taehyung: The flight was good noona.

Seojun: Are you friends now?(smiles)

Tae&Jen: umm..y..yeah?

Tae looked at Jennie as Jennie did the same.Suddenly an awkward atmosphere again.

Jiwon: Then... since we're still awkward to each other.(winks at Seojun) Seojun and I planned a barbeque later in the house. What do you guys think?

Taehyung:But we both are not awkward.(refers to him and jiwon)

Seojun: aigoo... this guy. Let's just get close.. Me and Jennie are still awkward tho...(smiles)

The two dogs keeps barking at each other while sitting on their owners lap.

Seojun: Look at both your dogs.. they are comfortable now and are Chingus. You guys should be.. I mean We guys should be Chingus....(chuckles)

Jennie blushed and keeps looking at the car window pretending to feel good but her heart is beating so fast.

After a while the two idols look puzzled at why they are at a supermarket.

Jiwon: umm...Let's get some groceries first. Jennie can you buy this for me...
Me and seojun are going to the wet market to buy some meat and fish. You guys go in there(points at the supermarket)

Taehyung: huh? Why should we split up...

Jennie:unnie... you can buy it here tho...

Seojun: I have a local ajjuma friend here and we could buy it more cheaper and fresh there. We will just pick you up here.

Jennie: ok oppa... text us then...(blank expression)

Jennie thought: This unnie and oppa really....(snickered)

As Taehyung and Jennie walked out the car leaving Kuma and Yeontan, both of them feel the awkward air again as the car left.

Inside the grocery store

Jennie:umm... sunbae. Can you please just pull the cart for me they wrote a lot here.

Taehyung:umm... ok...

Both of them walked side by side as he keeps looking at her while she keeps reading the note.

Jennie: umm.. sunbae should we split up or..

Taehyung:Let's go together.(smiles)

Both of them walked to the rice section, Cereal section, Ramen section, Bought toothpaste, shampoo and some hygene things,Snack section and lastly a bottles of beverages.

Jennie:you should choose oppa. I dont know this things.

Taehyung felt his heart raised as she unknowingly called him oppa. For the first time.

Taehyung: ahh..(chuckles) I'll get it. Are we done?

Jennie nods and is now heading to the counter to pay.

Taehyung: umm... Jennie-shi. I didn't bring any card or money. Sorry...

Jennie: Don't worry sunbae. I have a cash here.

Now the shopping is done when suddenly her phone vibrated, there was a message.

Message

Jen, can you buy some Baby formula milk there.Thank you...😘
I have to give it to our friends baby's birthday tommorow so...🎁🎊
I'll just pay you in the car.
Hope your loveydovey now😉

-Jiwon unnie

Jennie: what!!

Jennie thought: My money is good for what we just bought. I can't buy anymore!!I did'nt being cards.

Taehyung:umm... what's wrong?

Jennie: unnie wants me to buy some  milk fomula for kids and I don't have enough to buy one. (Worries)

Taehyung looked at her, she looks at her shoes acting worried but then he saw something...

Taehyung: Jennie... Can you act?

Jennie looks up to him and saw his face looking at some Poster from afar.

Taehyung: Can you? (Looks at her)

/AN: Can YOU GUYS GUESS IT?
Haha... anyway how was the story so far? Is it good? Gonna update again soon. 💖🙈😘/