Daddy

In call

Taehyung:what?!!!

Jennie:ottoke oppa....(cries)

Jennie is sobbing on the other line while taehyung is puzzled what to do.

Taehyung:Does your company know?

Jennie:aniyo....(cries)

Taehyung:Your P..parents?

Jennie:They dont know about this.

Taehyung:F*ck!

Jennie:oppa... should we just....

Taehyung:No! No! No!!

Taehyung thought:Why is this happening. Did we just do it without using one?!I can't remember.

Jennie:Are you still there?
Ottoke oppa.... I hope this will not be on public. We just had our comeback.

Taehyung:calm down jennie-a.....
Let's not do abortion. Even thought I want to be a dad and have family with you. This situation is bad for both of us.

Jennie:(sobs) I want to be with you as a family but not at this rate. We are both busy and we are still young.
(Sobs)I wont abort ofcourse, but what will we do?

Taehyung:I will talk to bang pd about this. Please wait for me and I will call you again.

End call

Taehyung walk out the practice room and  head straight to Bang Pd office.

Bang pd:Taehyung-a... why are you barging in without knocking.

Taehyung:Sanjangnim.....
I..... want...t..to talk to you about jennie.

Bang PD:what about her?

Taehyung thought: I felt like my heart is about to explode. What should I really say!!

Taehyung:Sorry for stuttering.
Bang PD-nim...umm...
Jennie is.. she is....

Bang pd:Why are you stuttering! Honestly tell me now taehyung-a!
(Sighs)

Taehyung:She is pregnant.

Bang Pd stood up shocked.

Taehyung:Before you scold me.
I just want to say something about us and our baby....

Bang pd:What is it?

Taehyung:We....I... am happy that I have a boss who is loving and understanding. You let us date and you talk to YG personally about this dating the girls. Me, Jungkook and Jimin are very thankful.

Bang Pd:So.....

Bang pd walked away from his sit and walk towards a stiff, teary eyed taehyung.

Taehyung:......umm....
I just wanted to day that.
You can scold me now.

Bang pd:Wow.....why did you do it.
(Bit his lower lip in dismay)

Taehyung:scold me as much as you want. I know your dissapointed pdnim.

Taehyung look down cant face bang pdnim. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder, he look at their sanjangnim's dismayed face.

Bang pd:I know you love her.....
And having a kid is a blessing. I accept you having a baby and having a loving girlfriend. I want you guys to be happy...As I can see, you may feel worried about everything. Calm down. We can fix this.

Taehyung:Pd-nim are you mad?

Bang pd:I am not mad. I am also not dissapointed. I will just do my job as your Pd-nim and friend as always and that's to protect you.