Daegu Couple

10:00 pm
Train Station

Jimin:Taehyung-a, are you really sure about this?(hands him a mask)

Taehyung:I am. Helping me today...
I owe you this one.

Jimin:This namja...Becareful ok...(taps taehyungs shoulder)

Taehyung: I'm gonna leave tannie to you ok.. Gomowo Jimin-a, I promise. If You and Rosé will go to Busan.
I'll cover you.(smiles)

Taehyung walked away at Jimin and gets inside the Train which Jennie was already inside.

Flashback

Kakao message

Jen:Taehyung Oppa😊

Tae:Jennie😘💕💕

Jen:Stop that emoticon.

Tae:ok... 💕💕

Jen:😤😤. Where are you now?

Tae:ahh... I'm going home to Daegu since it's My Bro's Birthday.
I'm packing bags. Jen, are you busy?

Jen: I'm not busy since we just finished filming an MV we have a 2day break.

Tae:Well...Can I borrow
you for a while?😚😚

Jen:yah!! What am I? 😒😒

Tae logged out

End chat

Jennie:He just logged out?!!
This guy....(bit her lower lip/mad)

Suddenly her phone rang, a call from taehyung.

In Call

Jennie:yoboseyo?

Taehyung:Hey! Can you come with me in Daegu? My Family wants to see you.

Jennie thought:Huh?! Taehyung's family!!!

Jennie:Wae?

Taehyung:They want to see you in person. They want to see how cute and sweet My Girlfriend Is.

Jennie:I can't keep up with you oppa.
(Sighs) Stop...I'm not your GF.

Taehyung:My Bro really likes you. He is a Blink. You girls made him an honor student, can you just let this slide.. please.... Just stay here for 1 night and we will go home tommorow afternoon.

Jennie:Ok oppa...I want to go to some places here in Korea thought. I also want to see what kind of family you have, since your really a family oriented kind of guy.Text me where we will meet oppa.

Taehyung:Ok. I should be one...(laughs) Since I want  to marry you. I should be a good example to our kids in the future. I love y...(cut)

Jennie pressed the end button

Jennie thought: He will say I love you again.(shook her head while blushing just by the thought)

End Flashback

Inside the train station

Jennie:Oppa... Is it far?
You know It's my first time in Daegu.

Taehyung sat beside Jennie, they're sharing a sit with a Young Couple which sat infront of them.

Taehyung:ahh... Let's have fun Ms.New Zealand...(chuckles)

The Train ride was quite, Jennie keeps looking at the window watching the night view from outside, Taehyung was busily Listening to some music and just stared at Jennie's sleepy face.

Lady:Aigoo... I'm worried to go and meet them.

Guy: Don't worry. Your a kind and Beautiful yeolja. I'm proud your my girlfriend. Later, you will meet my family. They are really excited to see you.(grabs her hand & holds it)

Lady:Saranghe oppa.(kisses the guy)

The Lady smiled and look at their hands intertwined. Jennie even though not looking heard everything, the Smack from the kiss is so loud she can feel her hair raised from that cringy moment, Taehyung stole some glances at the couple making him feel cringy inside aswell.

Lady:Oppa... Do you know I stop taking pills.

Guy:Huh??

Lady: I was vomiting 1 week ago.
(Smiles) Do you know I....
(cut by the guy)

Guy:Hey! Do you know what that means?!!(shocked)

Taehyung removes his earphones and busily pretends to check his phone but was eavesdropping, same with jennie.

Guy:Your Pregnant!!!

Lady:Am I??(covers the guys mouth)

Guy: yah!! We did it and I haven't worn a C**d*m that time since you said you like the feeling if...(cut)

Lady:yah!!(smacks the guys arm)

Jennie thought: Oh my gosh!!
They did it?!! She maybe is pregnant!! We're like the same age!!

Taehyung thought: This guys look like the same age as Me and Jen.

Jennie looked at the two; both having a worried expression. She stole a glance at Taehyung surprisingly he also looked at her making them have eye contact. They both look away, blushing.

Guy:But did you mestruate?

Lady:Yeah... hahaha... You really looked worried. Hahaha...

Taehyung thought:This yeolja is crazy!!

Guy:ottoke!!? I was having mixed emotions. I thought I was going to be a dad so suddenly. Stop jowking!

Lady:Mianhe...(kisses the guys cheek)

The guy suddenly grabs the ladies head to face him, He kissed the Lady meanwhile the lady responds, currently they are making out passionately. Jennie and Taehyung was looking at the whole thing; their faces turn red as they gulped simuntaneously; feeling awkward at the scene they just watch.

Taehyung:Hey!! Stop looking at them.

Jennie:I'm not looking.(slaps taehyung playfully)

Jennie stole a quick glance and still the couple is not done making out.

Taehyung:This is not good.

Guy:Hey! Let's go to the comfort room. (Smiles)

Lady:Ok...(chuckles/blushing)

Jennie:Oppa... I feel awkward.
(Whispers)

The Young couple stood up and walked out their sits, leaving Taehyung and Jennie alone blushing and obviously was taken aback at the scene.

Taehyung:I'm feeling awkward too... umm.. Jen?

Jennie adjust her mask. While Taehyung adjust his hat.

Taehyung: Jen, Have you done that?
If not lets try here...(shyly chuckles)

Jennie: Do you mean?

Taehyung nods and smacks her lips playfully.

Jennie thought:Did he really want to do this here? He really thinks I will do it?!!!(shocked)

Jennie:You said your awkward and now you want to try it?! Wow!!!
(Looks at taehyung weirdly)

Taehyung just stared at her as she smiled.

Taehyung:Come on...
If you like, lets try....It will be my first!

Jennie: Here kiss this!!

Jennie throws her NiNi teddy to his face playfully.

Jennie:Kim Taehyung your unbelivable!(scoffs)