Drunk in the Villa

Finally they arrive at the villa tired from the flight and from the 1hr 1/2 drive. Its currently 10:00 am and everyone is on their own going to the room and arranging their clothes on the drawers. While Ji won is now in the kitchen preparing their lunch.

Jennie: Unnie.. I'm done unpacking.what can I help?

Ji won:aigoo! Thank you Jen. Just clean the Veg and chop. I'll cook arraso.... be back.
(runs to their shared room)

Suddenly both Taehyung and Seojun walk out their shared room looks like the two finished washing up and now both are currently unpacking a box.

Seojun: Jennie-a.. I'm expecting for the food. Are you cooking?

Jennie: Aniyo. Unnie is cooking,I'm just cleaning...

Seojun: too bad.... this guy wants to eat the dish that you will cook.(points at taehyung while smiling)

Taehyung:yah... hyung please....(embarassed)

Jennie smiled awkwardly and continue's to wash the dishes.

Fast Forward
/AN: Lol...sorry guys/

Currently it's 7:30pm, Seojun and Jiwon are planning to have a Barbeque outside the house along with their dongsaeng's. 3 of them are now sitting and eating while Jennie is still not with them.

Jiwon: what is she doing?

Seojun:ahh.. jennie's calling her mom. Taehyung-a, she's calling your omma!

Ji won and seojun laughs at a shocked taehyung.

Taehyung:hyung stop... you make things awkward.Hyung....

Seojun: Ok.. but I'll go mild teasing...(smiles)

Jiwon:yah! (Spank seojun) dont play my cousins feelings you two.

Both of them nod and continue eating. After a while... the 3 of them was done eating when jennie arrive. Currently Jiwon , Seojun and Tae are around a campfire seating at a camping chair as jennie ate her dinner in a bench close to them.

Seojun: Jennie-a... sit here after you finish eating and let's drink some beer.

Jennie nods in response and continues to eat.

Fast Forward
Time: 9:30 pm

Jiwon:Aigoo... Before I forget. We will go to a yacht party tommorow 10 am, It's my friends son's birthday.

Jennie choked at the pineapple juice she drank.

Seojun:Ok...(Sips a beer) It's koojun's?

Ji won:yup!Your actor friends are there too. I don't know who....

Taehyung:ahh... who hyung?hwarang?

Seojun: aniyo.... The fight my way cast actors are there...they texted me earlier.

Jennie: Yatch? Ottoke...

Seojun: wae?

Jennie: It's nothing..(fake smile)

Time 10:30pm

Seojun is currently drunk.

Seojun:Jennie... Did y..you watch any o..of my d..dramas?(starts to slur his speech)

Jiwon: aigoo your drunk... you should sleep now.(spanks seojun)

Jennie:y..yes...Hwarang and Fight my way...

Seojun:wow... hwarang is great right? (Hiccups) w..who.. is your favorite actor t..there?

Taehyung took a sip of his juice and was about to choke about the sudden question asked to her.

Jennie thought: you and taehyung sunbae.... wait.. scratch that.(glanced at taehyung then looked away)

Jennie: umm... Minho and you oppa.(blushes)

Seojun taps taehyung's shoulder while giggling...

Jiwon:you should go inside now. Your drunk oppa.

Taehyung grabbed an unopened beer can and drunk it straight up.

Jiwon: Hey! You said you don't drink beer...

Taehyung:ahh...(smiles) I just feel like it.

Seojun stood up and walks heading inside the house followed by jiwon. Leaving taehyung and jennie with their dogs outside. Jennie played kumas fur avoiding taehyungs gaze at her, she didn't even look at taehyung to know his staring at her, she can feel it. A gaze of: So you like that guy huh?! I'm infront of you... kind of gaze.

After 5 minutes Jennie stood up.

Jennie: sunbae...umm... I'll head now.

Jennie walked going inside the house and was surprised taehyung's cute dog followed her along with kuma.

Taehyung: Yeontan-a.... your appa is here. Come here...

Jennie continues to walk ignoring the cute puppy and was shocked that the puppy is with her inside the house.

Jennie: I guess your tired also yeontan-a. (Chuckles) aigoo! Kyeopta! Let's sleep now.

Jennie took a look at outside before going in the shared room.

Jennie thought: Is it ok to leave him there? (Worried)

12:00 pm All of them exept 1, are on their beds sleeping. Jennie tossed and turns, she feels something is wrong. She walked out the room to have a glass of water when she saw taehyung still sitting outside and apparently sleeping.

Jennie: what the!? Is he sleeping there.

Jennie hed out and saw a sleeping drunk taehyung on the chair.

Jennie thought: ottoke!! should I carry him inside? His heavy....(puzzled)

After a few seconds of thinking she decided to carry him.

Jennie thought: aigoo... his heavy and big.(Looks at the floor) He drunk 5 cans!!! He's not a drinker of beer and he....(shooks head)

Jennie puts taehyung on the living room couch.

Jennie: whoa! I can't believe I was able to carry you this far.I have to sleep now.(wipes sweat)

She was about to walk heading to the room when suddenly taehyung starts to sleeptalk....

Taehyung: yeontan-a... w..why would you go with (hiccup) jennie.... do you like h..her? I.. I like her f...first... (chuckles) y..your jennie omma h..huh?....(start snoring)

Jennie was surprised upon his sudden blabbing.

Jennie: He is so drunk.. he start's saying weird things. I'm so tired. (Smiles by the thought of him then goes inside the room)