Not Official

Yg Building
Dance studio
3:00pm

Blackpink are currently practicing their dance for their comeback. It's been a week Taehyung confessed to her, currently they are only chatting as she wont pick up his calls because she coudn't dare hear his voice.She is still puzzled on what to say to him if ever...

Kakao Message
Jen:Oppa... chat me later I have to go and practice.☺

Tae:ok... take care😉
Hey!I want to hear your voice.
Answer my calls😅
Seen

End Chat

Lisa:Oh! Look... Look...

The Girls ran to Lisa on the corner to look at her phone.

Jisoo:ahh.. Burn the Stage.

Jennie:It's like a documentary right?

Lisa nods in response; after watching, Mino and Jinwoo arrives bringing some tteokbokki and some korean snacks for the girls.

Jisoo:Wow!! That's delicious...

Jennie:Wow oppa...gomowo.

Mino:Where should I put this so you girls can eat.

Rosé:I'm excited to eat this..
Come on oppa... sit with us.
(sits on the floor)

Mino, Jinwoo and the girls was about to eat but the fork is only for four people.

Jisoo:Oh! What should we...

Jennie:Mino oppa.. I'll just fed you or you can borrow mine. Jinwoo oppa?

Lisa: He can just borrow mine.

They are busily eating and having fun as they talked about some funny stories Mino shared also Jinwoo.Suddenly Rosè phone rang.

Rosé thought: Oh Jimin oppa wants to facetime?

She quickly goes to the corner of the practice room and answer his facetime call.

Facetime

Rosé:Hi oppa! How are you?

Jimin:I'm good. You?

Rosé: I'm good also...
What do you want oppa?

Jimin:Nothing....(smiles)
I heard your practicing your dance for your comback. W..Wait....
Are you eating?

Rosé keeps munching as they Facetime.

Jimin:Why is it so Noisy?

Rosé:We are having a snack, Mino and Jinwoo oppa came with some tteokboki and other foods. I'm in the corner answering your call.

Taehyung:Who are you calling?

Jimin:Chaeyong-a....

Taehyung quickly sat beside jimin and greeted Rosé.

Taehyung:Rosé-a annyeong!!
Where is Jendeuk?

Ros:oh! You called her that?(shocked)

Taehyung:Yes. She let me call her that, I think she likes me.

Rosé:Maybe... haha... Yes? Or...hahaha...

Taehyung:Can I see her?

Jimin: Taehyung-a!!!why... you..

Rosé turns her front camera to back to let taehyung see jennie. As Taehyung looked at Jimin's Iphone, she saw Jennie spoonfeeding Mino with some rice cake.

Rosé:ahh...hahaha..(turns back to  frontcam) You just....(cut by Taehyung)

Taehyung:W...What w..was that?!
(Surprised)

Jimin:Huh?

Taehyung is obviously surprised at what he just saw; Mino and Jennie happily smiling while eating across each other, plus jennie feeding Mino. Taehyung can't say or think anything.

Rosé:Ommo! Taehyung-oppa just don't mind that.. Unnie and Mino..

Taehyung: Don't....(paused)Bye!

Jimin:Hey! Where are you going?

Taehyung walks away making Jimin and Rosé puzzled.

Rosé:Oppa... tell him that it was just because mino oppa has no utensils and Jennie unnie was just kind enough to share her utensils or feed him and...

Jimin:Yeah..I'll talk to him.

As Jimin and Rosé facetimed, Taehyung walks out the house so fast that jimin didn't even finished what he was about to say.

After a while....
5:00am

Jennie: Lisa-a, tell jisoo unnie that I'm going to my mothers house today. I have to pick up kuma.

Jennie went out the building and hailed a cab. To her surprise someone opened the taxi door making her shocked; the said man sat beside her wearing a mask and thick glasses.

Taehyung:Hey... move your seat.
It's T!(serious)

Driver: Sir... the lady...

Jennie:aniyo..His with me...
Let's go harabuji.

The car ride was silent, she wanted to ask or talk but she can't start a conversation with him.

Taehyung:Are you playing with my feelings?

Jennie:what?

Taehyung:Are you dating Mino and your seeing me? (Smiles bitterly)

Jennie thought:What is he saying?!

Taehyung:I saw you and Mino. Your spoonfeeding him, acting all sweet. So this....is...(chuckles) I get it. I'm the only one here in the first place, you two maybe from the start....

Jennie took a grip of his free hand making him look at jennie's blushing face.

Jennie:shh.... Where did you know that?

Taehyung: I...I...(stutters)
Rosé and Jimin facetimed an I want to see you but I saw that.(jealous)

Jennie:I see....Oppa.(tightens her grip)
He has no chopstick and we are short in spoons. So... I spoonfed him once and that was it, he borrowed my spoon afterwards since it is awkward. I guess you saw that scene only. I'm not lying.

Jennie looses her grip on his hands but still holding it.

Taehyung:Jen...(stares at Jennie's masked face)

Jennie:Listen. I didn't intend to make you feel hurt or jealous umm...
I am considering you and only you.
Umm...(blushes looking at Taehyung)
I...Mianhe oppa....(looks away)
Actually him and me are just friends don't misuderstand us.

Taehyung:Arraso...Aishh!
(slaps his face)... I'm not jealous.
(Indenial)Mianhe... you must have been surprised as I just gone to you without you knowing.

Jennie just shook her head in response.

Driver:Aigoo... you kids look like from a drama. (Chuckles)

Jennie blushed from the sudden comment as taehyung just stared at her.

Taehyung:Jen, I know we're not official but just remember your m..mine! (Adjust his hat to hide his face)