English time

They are at the yacht now. Seojun along with taehyung is busy talking to some of the guest. While Jiwon is with her other friends. Living Jennie alone,awkwardly smiling and greeting some guest when some teen girls went to her and they are currently starting a conversation. Jennie talked very friendly to the 2 girls. Finding out they are the same age.

Jennie: oh! Jinri's brother is a fan of me?

Yuri:neh... he has been liking you since pre and post debut...(smiles)

Jinri: umm.. He really is like a big fan of yours. It could make you feel uncomfortable.

Jennie laughs & nods in response.

Jinri: my oppa is a 95 liner and his currently studying as an architect. He jowkingly asked me once; he said to me in a serious face. Would jennie like to live with me if this is our kind of house? What if I'll date her? She's so pretty.My heart can't take it.
(Imitate his brother)

Jennie blushed but shrugged off the thought about her brother.

Jennie: well... I'm happy he thinks of me as a pretty and fashionable lady tho... the others are (laughs awkwardly) to m..much...

Yuri:haha... his really weird.

Jinri: His here... maybe you should keep an eye off him and stay away. I'm afraid you will feel....But my bro is handsome and smart tho so....

Jennie: I'll keep that advice(smiles) speaking of liking someone... Do you like or have someone?

Yuri: I have a boyriend.

Jinri: I dont have a boyfriend but Bangtan's Kim Taehyung(smiles) I like him.. I heard his here... ommo!

Jennie: yup his here... probably inside the yacht.Do you want to meet him?

Jinri: Yeah.... ottoke!!

Jennie: I'll let you talk to him if he comes out here in the deck.

Jinri squeeled as what jennie told her, suddenly they are called along with her friend to go inside the yacht function room since someone is lookimg for them, leaving a standing jennie on the railings alone.

Jinri:ottoke... his inside right?!  Umm.. I have to go jennie-shi...
I'll be back.

Jennie smiled and nods, again she is alone. After a while of enjoying the ocean breeze she was about to hed inside when someone called her....

"Annyeong jennie-shii"

Jennie looked to her right she was surprised as a handsome man is looking at her.

Jennie:ahh..annyeong(bows)

Both of them made eye contact then looked away.AWKWARD.

Sohyun: I'm sohyun. I'm a Blink. Y..your so beautiful in person...(spoke english while blushing at jen) c..can I have a..a photo with you or....umm.

Jennie:your speaking english?

Sohyun: I'm korean and I studied abroad as an architect. My korean is not that well...

Jen blushed as she looked at the handsome guy being shy.

Photo of the guy