Blink

2 days have passed since the incident and the blackpink girls are heading to japan for their dome tour.

In Japan Rehersal

Jennie:I really miss lali!
(Kisses cheek)

Rosé:Yah!!!!

Lisa:My wives are really clingy.
Haha... Did you know that when we will comeback in Korea. Ottoke! I will meet jungkooks parents.

Jennie:Wow!

Jisoo:I'm excited.... haha...
It really is nerve wrecking .

Jennie:Yes. (Nods)

Director: From the top. Lets start from the top!!!

The girls went back to practice as soon as the director instructed.

Back to Korea

Jimin:ohh~~~ so Ms. Jeon will meet Mr.jeon's parents.(teases)

Tae:Wow! Guys.... did you heard the story about the...

Jungkook:Yah hyung!!!

Taehyung:Jungkook told me he kissed lisa in the lips. Haha... You know the one he told us in saipan? He did it to Lisa!! He lied!!

Suga:This guy really.....(sighs)
We even demo it but you already done it. What was the sense from the start of that tho....

RM:So..... you guys are heading to japan later?

Jungkook:yup.

Jimin:Jin hyung!!!

Taehyung:He went out to buy some stuff.

Jimin:We should go to the airport. Our flight is in 9pm you know. Its already 7:45.

Suga:yah!! Bring some japanese food ok?

Taehyung:ofcourse hyung.
But Lisa solo tho...(teases)

Jungkook:Shh!!! Shut it hyung....

The maknae line with their guardian Jin. Plan to go to japan to watch their girls. Since the comeback is near and they will have a world tour they plan to have a quick escapade.

Fast forward

Jin: Jimin-a... the hotel is really nice.

Taehyung:How do I look?

Jungkook:It's good hyung.
We should incognito ok?

Jimin:here.... wore some mask.

Bangtan fashion

The boys are now in the arena. Wearing their mask and low key looking for themselves if ever fans might recognize them. After a minute or two the concert starts.

They have their blink bong and they wave it like fanboys. They watch the solo stages and keep teasing each other.

The concert ended they meet the manager (taehyung knew) to give the give the girls their gift snacks and letters.

Jugkook:you just want attention...
You dont want my heart~~

Jin:what is he singing for?

Suddenly they heard some whispers saying that he has a nice voice. Taehyung looks like Taehyung from BTS, Jin has a broadshoulder.

Jimin: Lets go back to the hotel. Eat then have a rest.

Jimin grabs jungkooks arm as they all walk out the arena.

Blackpink green room

Dancer:jennie-a.... why are you doing this always when we take photos?

Dancer puts her V sign right under the eye. The girls laugh as they look at jennie.