I miss you

Hello everyone finally an Update😘
Sorry for waiting so long🙏
❤I hope you love the updates💚
-Authornim💋

Facetime

Taehyung:Jen.... why are your eyes a little puffy?

Jennie:Ahh...I'm so happy that I cried. The fans greeted and cheered for me in the airport. I'm touched oppa... I just called the girls. We are so proud of our Blinks.

Taehyung:aww....(pouts cutely)
Your touched.... I really am happy they supported you in France. I can't wait for Blackpinks comeback,they must be excited.

Jennie nods in response and chuckled shyly at him.

Jennie:Soo... why are you in macau?
I saw your twitter update.

Taehyung:I just came to play....

Jennie: Play with who?
(Shook her head)

Taehyung:Actually I just want to travel alone. For just 2 days atmost.

Jennie:well.... If I see you with a girl there or you going to a club. Goodbye oppa.(acts mad)

Taehyung:Aigoo..Aigoo...
Why should I do that. Your the only girl for me, Jendeuki~~

Jennie winks at the screen and laughs.While Taehyung does a finger heart to her.

Taehyung:So.....when will you be back?

Jennie:I know what is this....
I will buy you something here dont worry.Your such a cute kid...

Taehyung:Thanks but that's not the most important thing here. I'm asking so that we can meet. Our schedule is busy and your also busy. My Heart is longing for my jenjen..and I know you want to see me (flips his hair).
Oh! Did you know rosé and jimin went to busan quickly so that she could meet his parents.

Jennie chocked at her iced americano as she sipped. Taehyung laughed at the other line.

Taehyung:Your so cute....(smiles)

Jennie:Wow!!! THIS GIRL PARK CHAEYONGG!!!!(shooked)

Taehyung:Dont fret to much you already met mine anyways.
(Lipbites)

Jennie:Oh my ghad oppa...(sighs)
Oppa... I have to go. Their's an interview I have to attend.
(Lipsmacks the screen)

Taehyung:Bye....(waves bye blushing)
Jen... why woudn't you kiss me?
I mean,you never kissed me in the cheek or anyparts of me. Even my lips are dry now.Why only on facetime you lipsmack the screen.Huh?!

Jennie:Because its a screen...
Bye oppa.(chuckles)

Facetime ended

Taehyung thought:Aigoo... shes really good at teasing me. (Fake cries)
I want to do it like jimin shared to me. Huhu...(fake wipes tear)

Jungkook who was looking at his hyung the whole time makes a disgusting face as he talks to jennie in his Aegyo voice or sometimes his manly voice acting all good but when the call ends he will smile happily and kisses his phone wallpaper which is jennie, acting all giddy.

Jungkook:Atleast he is so happy.

Taehyung goes to his room humming happily.As jungkook went out to see someone.

7:00 pm Bangtan dorm

Taehyung was busily texting his hwarang hyungs when seojun send him a link to something.

Kakao message

Seojunhyung:TaeTae🙊😍
Jiwon sent me this to tease you😅