Café Trouble

Hello everyone😊
Sorry to keep you waiting.
I have a major Exam that's why I just have update it (finally💕) today.
That was a Big Examination for me.
Please pray for my success🙏🙏
Sorry I hope you understand..😇😇
Double update it is😍😍
#ENJOY💑💑

-AUTHORS NOTE-
*********************************

About 20 minutes Taehyung and Jennie talked about the "problem".

Taehyung:so.... Irene-shi made you act like that huh?(sits across jennie smiling slyly)

Jennie:No...It's just that...that...(blushes)

Taehyung:Ok... don't talk. (Chuckles)
I hope what your thinking is what I'm thinking my jendeukie...(boxsmile)

Jennie:Hey! You can't call me that.... my fans and members can only c...call. m..(cut by taehyung)

Taehyung:Well....I'm your Fan then..
(Lip bites sexily)

Jennie thought: His to full of himself.
(Sighs)

Taehyung:Jennie-a...Don't do that again alright?! (Grabs both of her hands and caressed it with his thumbs)

Jennie thought:Oh My Goshh!!
What are you doing to me!! This guy...
(Turns red and is holding her smile)
His so sweet....ottoke!!

Jennie:umm..(fake coughs)
We should go home now... I heard you will have a filming for a reality show also...

Taehyung:ahh... yeah... burn the stage. Do look forward to it... We also watch your Beulping House in the dorm.

Jennie:Gomowo for watching...
(Smiles shyly) We should go now since they are waiting for us to long enough...

Jennie and Taehyung walk towards their members who are busily chatting.

Jimin:Are you back together now?

Jisoo:ohh~~Thats right... maybe...

Taehyung:yeah.. we're togethet now.
(Chuckles)

Jennie smacked his arm as he yelps in pain.

Jisoo:So.... Umm.. Let's go to a café near here...

Rosé:So... you really want to go to Jin oppa's recommendation café now?!

Jin greets Jennie with a smile and a bow.

Jin:My treat..... since this two just got back together(smiles) umm.. together right?(laughs)

Jennie:aniyo... we are not together actually. I'm a single lady... sunbae.

Jisoo:Jendeuk let's go to that cafe...
Pleaseu~~ I want to try the cake oppa said...

Rosé:Unnie... jin oppa said call him oppa since his older and scratch the sunbae part as he said it makes him look older.

Jennie smiled at Jin as he smiled back.

Jennie:Fine... Let's go! B..But...

Jin:I have a company car with me...
Hop on!!

After a few minutes in the car, travelling going to the said cafe.They all currently waiting for their order. Jisoo is busily talking to jin what food to try on nextime while Rosé and Jimin keeps talking about busan. Jennie is reading a book,beside her is Taehyung that was plainly staring at her .

Jimin:Hey... when is your comeback?
Could it be we will comeback at the same time?(surprised of the thought)

Rosé:Well... Our company really keeps pushing it back. They say mid April but...I...I..(pouts) I'm not that confident to say that it's exact.

Jennie:Well... if it happens that will be hard on us...(smiles) you guys will dominate it all... hahaha... we will look like squids..

Taehyung:Don't say that!... Your to Beautiful to be one.(stares at Jennie)
All of you to be exact..

The order arrive and they are currently sipping their drink and eating their ordered food. After a few minutes of chatting they all noticed that their are some groups of people who are always stare at them.

Jisoo:I want to go home.

Jin:Come on... let's go guys.

They all stood up fix their hats and mask as they exit when suddenly some girl grabs jisoo and jimin's wrist.

Boy:Blackpink Jisoo?(smiles)

Girl: Ottoke... could you be jimin oppa? I'm an ARMY!!

Taehyung and Jennie was walking first and saw everything from the outside.

Jennie:Oh my ghad!!(wide eyed)

Taehyung:maybe.... someone...recog...
(Gulps)

Inside

Jimin:What Jimin? I'm not him...

Jin quickly pushes jisoo towards him making jisoo buried in his chest like a hug.

Jin:Man... don't touch other people's girlfriend. She is not Jisoo from blackpink.

When they are one step closer to open the door. They noticed that their's this dispatch van making a parking at the cafe.

Rosé:w..wait...(worried)
Isn't that!!! Let's Go!!

Jin and Jisoo opens the door blushing since Jin is holding her hand currently, while Jimin and Rosé followed them. They walked confidently acting they are not woried but they are..

At the Car

Jin:whooaa!! My heart beat so fast!!

Jimin:yeah... what are the odds.(chuckles) A dispatch and some people recognize me and Jisoo...

Rosé: That's why you should we're a mask... why did you give me yours?!

Jimin:I want to protect you...(smiles)

Jin and Jisoo:aeuuu~~~(shooks head)

Taehyung:I see... that's why you walked fast after opening the door.

As Jin is now currently driving Jisoo fell as sleep on  the front sit, Rosé is also sleeping on her seat,also Jimin.
Currently Jin and two others are the only one's awake.

Jennie:aigoo...I'm sleepy.(yawns)
It's already 12?(looks at her phone)

Taehyung:Jennie... can I call you something that I can only call you?

Jennie:What?

Taehyung:Like..umm.. Mine?

Jennie was shocked and smacked taehyung's arm playfully.

Jennie:Aniyo!! Call me jendeuki instead, I will now let you... No "Mine". I'm not your's.(acts tough but is melting)

Taehyung pouts and scrowls his face cutely. He noticed how jennie keeps rubbing her eyes,made him concerned.

Taehyung:Hey...lay your head on my shoulder. Sleep here and don't complain... I'm not teasing you..(winks then scoots closer)

Jennie thought:His saying his not and his winking at me. Aigoo...(sighs)

Jennie:I'm good...(closes her eyes and shifts herself to face the window)

Suddenly she felt a hand grabed her head and tilt her head in a sleeping position when you lay on a shoulder.

Taehyung:Don't fight at this... just sleep. Ok? Jendeuki....(pats her head)

Jennie blushed so much at what taehyung just did and say, while letting it be, she is to tired to bother.

Jin thought:This guy is smooth...
Nice job!(smirks)
Even tho no dating experiences. (smiles looking at the car rear view mirror )