Happy JK Day & Jinsoo?

Blackpink just arrive at incheon from japan and went straight to a restaurant thr boys prepared for jungkook.

Blackpink Van

Jennie:Taehyung just texted me that the party is ready. Oppa... please sent us to this place.

Rosé:Unnie.... gwenchana?

Jisoo:w..what?
Haha..(awkward laughs)
I'm good.

Jennie:jisoo unnie.....

Jennie look at jisoo worriedly. She knows about what is secretly happening, she heard her breakdown in a call.

Meanwhile.....

Bangtan Dorm

RM:hyung.... (taps shoulder)

Jin:aniyo namjoon-a... this is my problem with jisoo. I will be fine and will fix it. It is a celebration for jungkook's burthday and I dont want her to feel uncomfortable.
I wont go.

Suga:For that your not going?
Isn't it a great way for you guys to talk after. Hyung.... what is the problem between you guys though....

Jimin:Well.... I think you really should talk personally.

Jin:I'll go and see her. (Bittersmile)
Yah... let's go. Jungkook and taehyung must be on their way to the restaurant.

A few hours past....

Jennie:Ottoke!! They are coming!!

Lisa:Oppa... help me light up the candle!

Jhope hurriedly lit the candle and turn off the switch. The room is pitch black and their are waiting for the door to open and make jungkook surprise.

Jimin:1.....2...3....

The door opens as jimin turn on the light. Jungkook was shock to see all his members wearing party hats. He got teary eyed as he look at thr blackpink girls cheering and singing happy birthday, specially Lisa holding the cake looking at him dearly.

Taehyung:Haha... Happy birthday!!
Surprise!!!

They went back to their sits after the greetings and blowing of cake. Lisa and JK sar beside each other followed by Rosé, Jimin, Jisoo, RM, Taehyung, Jennie, Jin, Hobie and Suga in a round table.

Jhope: The food will be here in a few minutes.

All are busily talking at each other leaving Jisoo and Jin  in silence. Jisoo is busily listening at Lisa and Jungkook talking while Jin is just fakely acting fine, smiling at hobie and suga.

Few hours passed and it almost 12 midnight.

Rosé:Haha.. jungkook are you happy?
Our Lali really toured japan's gaming stores just to look for that.

Jungkook nods as he took a hold of lisa's hand under the table caressing it.

Taehyung:Lisa was calling me nonstop using jennie's number. She keeps asking what things do you need this days.

Jungkook:Ahh... That's why you bought  this gift for me, a new gaming headset.(chuckles)

Lisa:well... yes oppa.
(shuffles his hair as jungkook smile shyly)

Jhope:But did you know what jungkook said to me? you guys.....
It really is cheesy...I melted when I ask him the same question and his reply is so weird...

Jungkook:Yah!!!

Taehyung:Oh... Hobie hyung told me that.

Jungkook:Please hyung dont!!

Taehyung: Hobie hyung asked the question about what gift he likes. He paused for quite sometime back then and said something, I was shook.

Lisa suddenly pinch jungkooks cheek.

Lisa:what is his answer oppa?

Taehyung: he said...(immitates Jk)
Hyung... I really can't think of any things I want recently. Bangtan success is always, but for me? (Smiles)

Taehyung shook his head still immitating Jk as he smiled stupidly.

Taehyung:I just want simple and fun things this days. But specially I want lisa to be with me even for just a day, just the two of us is totally nice as a gift.

Jennie:I really can't with this guy...

Taehyung:After that, the most cheesy line is said....

Jhope:Ohhh~~~~jungkookie...

Jungkook took a glance at all the people anticipating what will he said as his hyung teases him to death. He look down embarassed.

Taehyung:He then added.....
(continues to act)
Hyung... The Best gift is Lisa.
I just want to be with her.

Everybody felt their arm hair raise and their ears felt tickled. It is so cheesy, but only jennie was not that much affected since taehyung has more drastic lines than that pervy or the typical cheesy lines.

Lisa: aww....(pats jungkooks hed)
Baby kookie is so cute.

Lisa and jungkook look at each other smiling dearly.

Suga:Yuck....stop doing that you guys.
In front of us?! Really your face is to close. Do you plan to kiss?

Jimin:This guy is so sulky acting sweet but when he is with his girlfriend he keeps holding her hand.

Everybody laughs as Jisoo excused herself. Jin excused himself also as he followed jisoo. After a few seconds Jennie signaled taehyung to follow the two.

Meanwhile at the parking lot...

Jin:Jisoo-a!!I want to explain.

Jisoo:go away! For sure you will talk BS again!!

Jennie and taehyung hid at a car parked near the jinsoo couple.

Jisoo:I guess it is to selfish of me to not listen. Fine!!

Jin: Jisoo-a... I know the rumor again spreaded. The solbin thing is not true.

Jisoo throw her bag at jin making it hit his chest and luckily catch the gucci bag.

Jin:I know.... your angry at me.

Jisoo:What the F!! Oppa!!
You can't just lie! I know you and her have a fishy thing.

Jin went silent as he look down. Jisoo was furious she cant figure what to say as unknowingly tears slid down her cheek.

Jisoo:huh(scoffs)
I know your sincere of our relationship but this days it just feel  blank. Even when you call me or something, I felt it is not sincere. Did you know I fakely played happy.

Jin:I'll explain....

Jisoo:You cheated you liar!!
In the past you said you are friends but I saw your sweet messages.Once jennie saw you two in a luxury store in gangnam.

Jin felt blank. He can't say a word.

Jennie:Wow... I thought she just shrugged it off.

Jin:We are only friends.
(Defends himself)

Jisoo walk towards jin and slap his face.

Jisoo thought:I trusted you!
Kim seokjin you liar!!

💕Hello everybody💕
I know this part has so much Tea🍵
No negativity to the girl solbin tho...
Just want to have a jinsoo spin.

This part has not much
Taennie things.💖
Sorry you guys🙏