I want to do it.

Throwback Part this is when they just became Official.😘
It’s before the the sister-in-law part that I uploaded back then.
I’m stating since you guys might be confused. ENJOY!😊

Hi!! 💜 @jendeukixoxo

Clarity: https://my.w.tt/2BBp82xkbQ
.......................................................................

Blackpink Dorm

Jennie is currently at Chae’s room having her hair curl in soft waves. It is now currently 5pm and Taehyung will be picking her up in the dorm to join a family dinner since his parents wants to meet Jennie.

Jennie: Are you sure it’s ok to wear this unnie?

Jisoo: ofcourse! Dress or in Jeans, Kim Jennie your on top. You are so beautiful in anything though, stop that worried expression of yours.

Jennie Wore

Taehyung wore

Taehyung wore

Bangtan Van

Manager: Taehyung-a… aren’t you afraid to date a girl from yg?

Taehyung: I never thought of that once hyung. I love her and those other facts are all behind me, I started courting her and I want to end it with her with something.
You know what I mean….

Manager: A ring?

Taehyung chukled at his answer and nods shyly.

Taehyung:Even if she is rich or from YG, I don’t care.

Manager: ahh…. You really like her that much, I can sense it. Well....
have a nice meal with her and your family.

Taehyung arrive in the girls dorm parking lot, a few minutes passed and now they can see jennie walking in a chic black blaser with a pink handbag.