Chapter 1

Jewel

1 Year Later

My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

Rose🌹: I'll be there in 15 minutes

Me: Just walk in bitch

I got a tweet notification and I sighed seeing "@zionkuwonu AMAZING show in NYC!! Love you Beanz 😘😘😘"

I clicked the notification and went to his page. I saw a lot of mentions and saw videos of him performing. He looked better than ever. His voice got so much better and I was proud of him.

Too bad I hate him.

Rewind. I don't hate him. I'm just really hurt by him. Once he moved to LA he forgot all about Rose and I. I haven't spoken to him in months. I don't even bother listening to the songs anymore. I only know "Would You Mind" and I got so emotional listening to him I stopped watching their videos. I couldn't do it anymore.

But I still see all these pictures of him getting wasted and girls literally all over him. It literally drove me insane. None of them knew him or truly saw him grow.

Rose and I were there. And now it's like all of that doesn't matter anymore. Just a distant memory.

He likes my tweets here and there and his band mates like my stuff sometimes but that's about it. No contact.

And it killed me. Hardened me honestly.

My door slammed open and Rose walked in with Andrew, her boyfriend.

"Hey bestie," she smiled hugging me and giving me a mcdonalds bag.

"I appreciate you so much," I smiled seeing fries, chicken nuggets and a milkshake. "Hey Andrew."

"Hey love," he smiled throwing me a box as he sat down on the couch. I opened the box and there was a necklace in it.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" I smiled thanking him.

"Of course. Happy Birthday."

"Here," Rose sighed handing me an envelope. I opened the envelope and saw three tickets. I read the ticket and it said:

PRETTYMUCH!!

General Admission x1

September 21, 2017 @7pm

I widened my eyes at it and clenched my eyes already feeling a rush of emotions. She can't be serious.

"I know you're hurt but it's their last show for this tour and it's actually in Canada. I think it'll be great if we went," Rose sighed smiling lightly. "Plus regardless of whatever I'm super proud of him and I want to support him."

"Rose I'm proud of him too but he went ghost on us. He abandoned us. And we were the ONLY ones that helped him get where he's at and he paid us dirt!" I barked.

"Jewel. This is Zion. Please. I really want to see him. And maybe he'll want to see us," Rose sighed.

"I'm willing to drive. And if you want to leave then we'll leave when you want," Andrew offered.

"Please Jewel. I really want to put this behind us," she spat and I could tell she was getting emotional. I put her in the middle and I basically made her choose my side. Even though she was mad at Zion too, she was more understanding than I was.

"Fine. I guess it would be nice to go," I sighed giving in.

"Yay! I'm so excited! So it's tonight," Rose smiled excitedly. I widened my eyes remembering the date was definitely today.

"You're not dead ass right now. I have no time to process," I groaned going to my bedroom.

"You love me!" Rose laughed as she followed me.

I went to my closet and began looking for an outfit. I pulled out a yellow, strapless, striped, mini dress and laid it on my bed. I found my black vans and threw them on the floor next to my bed.

"Cute. I'm wearing a navy blue dress with flats," Rose smirked jumping in my bed excitedly. "I miss him Jewel."

"I know. I miss him too."

So fucking much.

The Venue

I got out the car and I saw so many fans outside. I saw a lot of Zion fan girls and I rolled my eyes. Bitch I was here first.

Andrew locked the door and we stood on line. All you heard was girls screaming or Zion and Brandon fan girls gagging over them. Like first of all. Edwin? Nick? Austin? They deserve more. Fuck it im here for Edwin at this point.

"I can't believe we're in line to watch our best friend at a concert!" Rose smiled.

"Yea what a best friend we have that we're in line right?" I groaned sarcastically.

Then the line moved.

And we were going inside.