Chapter 31

Brandon

"Brandon what the FUCK is going on?" Zion yelled getting up.

"Yo stop yelling because I don't even know myself!" I growled standing to my feet.

Edwin got up and put his hands on Zion and I's chest separating us. I walked to Angie and gripped on my hair.

"Angie.. I'm getting little pictures in my head please tell me I'm bugging please-"

"No.. We- at the party-"

"NO! You're lying!" I growled and Nick got up.

"Bro relax if it's true she can't be under any stress-"

"Nah right now I don't give a flying fuck!-"

"Brandon relax! This isn't you-"

"Well newsflash guys I haven't been myself for a while! I lost my damn father! And I'm not trying to be one-"

The door slammed open and Jewel ran inside. "Listen I tried to lock her in the room and she broke the knob-"

"Arreaga! What the hell is going on?!" I heard Rose yell. She walked in the room and froze when she saw Angie.

Angie groaned loudly and covered her face. Rose glared at her and stomped to her grabbing her by her throat and slamming her on the wall.

"Woah woah woah! Rose Wait!" Edwin yelled while Edwin and Nick grabbed onto her.

"Rose take it easy!" Nick yelled.

"And why should I? This BITCH has been running her mouth! She's a lying piece of-"

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled and I turned around covering my face. I looked back at Rose who softened her grip on Angie and stumbled back. She looked at me seriously and she walked towards me.

"She.. she's lying right? You're not one of the guys that..." she asked. I crossed my arms and nodded at her. She raised her hand and slapped me across my face. "Don't talk to me."

She began walking away and I grabbed her by her arm. "Rose stop!"

"You slept with her! You told me nothing was going on!" She cried with tears coming down her face.

"There is NOTHING going on!" I yelled but I knew this argument was not gonna be in my favor. I looked at Angie and approached her. "Angie tell her!"

"Sorry Rose," she sighed staring at me slightly smirking. I widened my eyes at her and I immediately felt hopeless.

"Rose no," I began but she ran out the house. "Rose!"

"Well..." Angie smirked.

I turned towards her again and grabbed her shoulders. "Angie why the hell would you say that?! Angie what are you doing?! Nothing is going on why?! Yo what the hell!!!"

"Brandon calm down! Just breathe bro. Nick get him water!" Zion yelled pushing me to the couch. I sat down and ran my hands through my face.