Chapter 12

Zion

"Baby you want some coffee?"

I groaned slightly as pain erupted through my head. I rubbed my forehead and opened my eyes slowly.

Where the hell am I?

Ana came in the room with only my shirt on and I stared at her. I looked down at myself and realized I was completely naked. Oh I'm in deep shit.

"Um..." I started as I slowly sat up. "Yea .. Yea. Coffee will be great."

She smiled sweetly and walked back out the room. I looked around for my phone and saw I had 103 messages from the boys and 31 missed calls from the boys as well. Then I remembered everything that happened last night. I almost fought Brandon. Jewel slapped me. The things I said... Fuck Brandon is gonna kill me.

I went to the boys group chat and typed.

Me: Yo... I'm so sorry. I passed out. And about my behavior... I rather address it in person. I'll be back in an hour.

Ed🔥: you piece of shit. Smd and bring back my sneakers.

Nickyballz☄️: Dude hurry up and get here. We all need to talk.

Austin✨: Dude.. How bad is your hangover? You drank more than me and I look like my great grandmother.

B🐝: Zion... just get here. Just get here.

Me: I'm dead bro... and can someone get me?

B🐝: Where are you?

Me: ...

Ed🔥: you're not dead ass

Nickyballz☄️: Dude 🤦🏻‍♂️ you keep digging a bigger hole

B🐝: be there in 20. And don't even talk to me me.

-

The ride back home was the longest and most intense ride I ever had in my life. Brandon didn't even look at me. It's weird seeing Brandon so stressed and serious. He was always cheerful and positive about everything.

We arrived at my house and he parked the car. We climbed out and he led me inside. Once I walked in Austin smiled slightly while the rest glared at me in anger.

"Sit. We're all gonna talk," Brandon growled and I sat instantly. Angry Brandon is dead ass intimidating. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will since I have no idea what happened since I was dancing and drinking more than everyone here but um. Not the point. I just want to say I hate that there's conflict and I realize it's since we got here," Austin stated and the guys nodded.

"Exactly. So the real question is Zion, what is going on with you?" Nick asked and I didn't even look at him.

"I'm going to rip the bandaid off and come right out with it because I'm dead losing patience with you. What the fuck is going on with you and the girls?" Edwin asked leaning forward and I glared at him. "Because once we arrived here you wanted to gain the friendship you had with them. And your doing everything to ruin it so please. Enlighten me."