Chapter 14

Rose

"When I get back from tour I want to do a cover with you," Brandon said as we laid next to each other on the bed. I turned my attention away from my phone and looked at him shocked.

"Of course. You can teach me a few things," I smiled.

"Then we'll set it up," he smirked biting his lip.

"Can't wait," I mumbled shyly.

The door opened and Edwin and Jewel walked in with three boxes of pizza and two sodas. We all jumped up and grabbed it from their hands.

"Youre fucking welcome," Edwin laughed sarcastically.

"We appreciate you man," Nick smirked already stuffing his face with a slice.

Zion sat next to me and Jewel approached us. "So?"

"It was great. His mom is so nice. I couldn't meet his dad because he was at work but next time I guess," she said all too fast and excited. Too cute.

I looked at Zion and he was staring seriously at her neck. I followed his gaze and I saw a big hickey on her neck. Jewel looked at us questioningly and I pointed at her neck.

Edwin came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek lightly. She giggled loudly and he noticed the hickey.

"Baby you need to cover up your neck," he laughed quietly and she widened her eyes. Zion stared at them both, now with sorrow all over his face and I kicked him on the down low. He shook his head out of his trance and got up. He pushed passed them and joined the others.

Edwin looked back at Zion and had a straight face. I grabbed Jewel and pulled her to the bathroom with my bag. I closed the door behind me and she smiled big.

"Girl what happened? You didn't-"

"Chill. We didn't go that far but there was slamming and his shirt was off and apparently marks on me but that was it. That's when Zion called," she explained hopping on the counter.

"That's just cliche," I mumbled and she raised an eyebrow at me. "Now I gotta cover you up so it won't look like you're turning into a zombie cause this shit is almost black."

"You love me," she said sticking out her tongue at me.

"Damn right. So Brandon and I are doing a cover together after the tour," I smiled and she oo'ed.

"What song?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. But I know we have chemistry to do a bomb ass duet," I squealed.

"You guys do. The way you guys automatically knew how to flow with each other's vibe is insane," she replied. I finished covering her hickey and she jumped down.

"OH SHIT ITS LIKE MAGIC! I appreciate you," She laughed looking at herself through the mirror.

"I'm aware anyways let's go."

Jewel

We were all laid out on the beds watching Girls Trip and the amount of times we literally almost died of choking is insane.