Chapter 38

Rose

I'm dead.

I know I am.

Wait I wouldn't be thinking if I were.

I forced my eyes opened and my vision was a blur. I could barely feel my body. All I felt was excruciating pain. Everywhere. I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes. I gathered in my surroundings and noticed I was in an empty room. I was in a basement actually.

With every ounce of strength I had I lifted myself and crawled to the nearest wall. I leaned my back against the wall and gathered my breathing. My eyes widened at my body and I noticed the ripped clothing, I was topless and I had dry blood on my legs. I was covered in bruises and dirt and I flinched.

What happened?

Then it hit me.

"You're up?" A deep voice said coming down the stairs.

I brought my knees to my chest and held them tightly shaking uncontrollably. A tall figure dressed in all black came downstairs and faced me. A black hood was covering their face so I couldn't tell facial features.

"W-Who are you?" I croaked and I coughed in pain barely able to speak.

"I don't think you're ready to know," the guy laughed.

"You're Unknown?" I asked as he stepped closer.

"One of them yes. There's a few of us," he replied kicking my foot.

""Few? Oh my god," I cracked covering my mouth. "Did you...-"

"Rape you? No that wasn't me," he laughed and I widened my eyes. "Sad you were a virgin. Kinda felt sorry for a second. Mostly since it wasn't me."

"You're disgusting," I hissed feeling my stomach turn. I threw up on the floor feeling tears pour down my face. That explains the dry blood. My mind couldn't process his words.

"I'm aware. But that's what you and your friends deserve," he laughed.

"What do you want from me?!" I cried wiping my mouth and eyes.

"Oh you'll leave first thing tomorrow morning. This isn't even the worst we have planned. Consider this a trial," he replied in a dark tone.

"Why me?"

"Stay away from Brandon. If not Zion will have a bullet in his head," he laughed and my heart stopped.

"No," I sighed bursting in tears.

"No? So should I go find Zion-?"

"NO! I'll stay away from Brandon."

"Good girl. You better... if not...," he smirked.

I shivered at his words as he grabbed a bat from behind him. He stepped closer to me and I tried to move away but it was impossible. He lifted the bat and swung it towards my head.

Then everything went black.

Brandon