Chapter 43

Jewel

We walked in the house and it was complete silence.

The boys went to their rooms and the ICONic Boyz took flights home. Zion and Rose stood next to me and I looked at Zion. He shared his room with Brandon and he was staring up the stairs like he seen a ghost. I intertwined our fingers and sighed.

"We'll Go with you. Ok?" I said as he nodded slowly squeezing my hand.

We walked up the stairs and entered the room. Zion released a shaky breath and went to his bed collapsing on it. I climbed in next
to him as he buried his head on my chest. Rose stood by the doorframe and stared at Brandon's bed. Nick approached Rose and wrapped an arm around her.

"I'm here ok?" He told her and she nodded.

She walked to Brandon's bed holding Nick's hand and she slowly sat down. She grabbed a sweater Brandon left on the bed and put it to her face. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She put the sweater on and climbed in completely. Nick climbed in next to her and held her as she began crying.

I put on Netflix and put on a comedy to have something positive in the background.

Zion took off his shirt and rested his head on my chest clinging onto me tightly. "Don't leave me please."

His voice was soft and he had tears coming down his face. I played with his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I won't."

Rose

It was the next morning.

I opened my eyes and saw Nick staring at the ceiling. I lifted my head up and he looked down at me.

"Did you sleep?" I asked.

"No I wanted to make sure you slept through the night," he replied. I widened my eyes and slapped his chest. "What the fuck?"

"Go to sleep dummy," I demanded and he rolled his eyes smiling.

He closed his eyes and I sat up completely. Zion and Jewel were asleep cuddled up and I got out of Brandon's bed. I went downstairs and saw Edwin wide awake sitting st the kitchen counter.

"Hey," he mumbled and I nodded.

I went in the fridge and grabbed an apple and threw one at him. He caught it and took a bite.

"Get any sleep?" I asked.

"Nope I've been sitting here all night."

"Crying?"

"Yea and thinking," he replied looking at me.

"About?"

"Can you not tell anyone what I'm about to say," he sighed.

"Of course."

"Honestly about Jewel. Everything that happened between us," he sighed crunching his eyebrows.