Chapter 46

Jewel

I couldn't breathe.

From the moment Zion walked out of the room I lost all feelings. All thoughts. The cops arrived five minutes later and captured Andrew and his fools.

Right now I was sitting against the wall waiting for Zion to be put in the ambulance. Tears were continuously pouring down my face and all I heard were cries. Rose was crying drastically. Brandon was crying. Nick and Edwin were punching shit. Austin was getting treated for a stab wound. Edwin was already patched up but mentally he wasn't there. None of us were.

My phone rang and I saw Little Bro on it. I already felt the aching in my throat as I picked it up.

Me: Elom hey

Elom: Hey are you with Z? He isn't picking up his phone

I instantly started breaking down on the phone and Edwin came to me. He grabbed the phone and saw Elom's picture.

"Elom. Zion is going to the hospital. He got shot.... bro calm down... our house got invaded... I'll fly you out on the next flight.... get to the airport ASAP.... ok see you soon," Edwin said and hung up.

"Who's riding?" The emt asked.

"I am," I replied getting up.

"Who are you to him?" She asked.

"I'm his fiancé," I sighed walking to the truck.

I climbed in and held onto Zion's hand.

"We'll meet you there!" Edwin yelled and I nodded.

Flashback

"How?" I growled.

"How what?" He asked confused.

"How ... How were you ok this whole time?-"

"I wasn't ok Jewel I-"

"You were just living life without me! ... And.. Rose..." I cried shaking uncontrollably.

"Jewel I'm sorry. There was so much going on. I was stressed and I didn't want you guys to be worried about me especially being so far," he replied stepping closer to me.

"So cutting us off was your answer? You're not dead ass Caleb," i barked and he rolled his eyes at the name. I only called him that when I was upset with him.

"Baby girl I'm sorry. I can't change anything but please let me make it up to you. Please," he sighed grabbing my hands. I rolled my eyes and shrugged smiling lightly. He laughed victoriously and picked me up spinning me around. "I missed you baby."

Flashback Over

Tears poured down my face at the memory wishing I had more time with him.

"Zion you need to wake up. I can't live without you. Not anymore please," I cried gripping his hands tightly.

-