Chapter 17

2 Weeks Later

Jewel

I can't take this shit no more. Ive literally been staring at my phone all day waiting for an "I'm here" text from either Edwin or Zion.

These two weeks have been absolute hell without the boys. Rose and I be litt on our own but we're so incomplete without these imbeciles. I miss Austin's tea!

Edwin and I only spoke at night for only a few minutes. He was always busy all day and at night before we go to bed we'll talk about our day and he eventually falls asleep. I miss him like crazy. I haven't really spoken to Zion. Maybe like three times the past two weeks. Which is weird because he's always on Twitter.

But it's fine because my mans and best friend is finally coming home! My phone vibrated and I fell off the couch instantly crawling to my phone.

Babe😍: Start coming out love

Me: YOURE NOT DEAD ASS OMG OK

Babe😍: I AM SO DEAD ASS OMG

Me: now I'm taking my time

Babe😍: chill baby 😢

I locked my phone and ran out my door. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. A car pulled up and I saw the two faces I've been dying to see for the longest through the window. The door opened and Edwin was the first to come out. He carried out his suitcase and I ran to him. He dropped his suitcase to the ground and picked me up.

"Baby!" I smiled as he spun me around. He held onto me for a few more seconds and quickly smashed his lips on mine.

He looked at me serious and in a low voice he said, "Say hi to Zion quick because we need to get upstairs."

I raised my eyebrows at him and nodded smirking slightly. I let go of Edwin and saw Zion closing the door to the car. I ran to him catching him off guard and he laughed.

"Woah hello there babygirl. I missed you too," he laughed hugging me tightly.

"Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about the tour but seeeeee I need to go talk to Edwin about something-"

"Oh my god. Stop right there, just go," he laughed disgusted. I kissed his cheek and walked back towards Edwin. "Go to Rose's place later on!"

I nodded at Zion and jumped up on Edwin's back. He lifted me up laughing as we headed inside of my house. Edwin ran up the stairs and asked, "Which one is yours?"

"That one," I replied pointing at the far right room.

He walked over to my room and settled me down. I walked to my dresser and took off my robe leaving me in shorts and a tank top. He looked around smiling and looked back at me. His eyes wandered up and down my body and he licked his lips walking over to me quickly.

He slammed his lips on mine and swiped everything off my dresser. He lifted me quickly and sat me on my dresser. His tongue pierced through my mouth as I unbuttoned his shirt. I threw it to the side as he began kissing down my neck and to my chest. I squeezed my legs around him and a moan sounded from his throat.