Chapter 11

The Club Pt.2 - Rose

Nick grabbed my mid-back with one hand and my hand with the other. There was a Latin song and I just thank god I'm half Cuban to know what's up.

"You ok?" Nick asked and I forced a smile.

"No. I hate her. And I'm starting to hate Zion," I replied.

"Listen. I've been noticing the tension with Zion ever since we came back. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Jewel and Edwin. Do you know anything?" Nick asked and I just stared at him. He knows.

"They always had a complicated friendship. And complicated timing. That's all imma say on the matter," I sighed and he nodded in understanding.

"I just don't wanna see any of them get hurt. Especially Jewel. She doesn't deserve this I can tell she's a good girl. And I'm sorry for what happened to you and Andrew," he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you Nick. And for beating his ass. I feel very protected," I smiled.

"Anytime. You're part of our family now. And I'll protect you as my little sister," he replied spinning me around.

"I appreciate it. So what's up with Madison though? That's really bae," I laughed and he rolled his eyes laughing.

"I speak to him from time to time. What's up with Brandon?" He asked and my face went serious.

"Brandon?" I asked and I glanced over at Brandon who was already looking at me. He turned his head away and I raised an eyebrow.

"Did I overstep?" He asked worriedly.

"No not at all just.. why bring him up? Does he like me?" I asked.

"I know he's been interested since y'all first met last year.  He wanted to tweet you or something but never dared," he explained and I nodded.

"Interesting." I replied smiling slightly.

"So I repeat what's up with Brandon?" Nick laughed and I shook my head.

"He's cute and I would talk to him but I just got out of a relationship like literally four hours ago. I need time and maybe. Let's see," I answered honestly.

"I suggest being friends. He really is a great guy in general. You can use that right now," Nick said letting me go.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked back to the table. I sat next to Brandon and saw Edwin and Jewel returning as well.

"Where's Austin?" Edwin asked.

"Dancing with two girls," Brandon replied taking a sip from his drink. I took the drink from his hand and took a sip. I handed it back to him and wiped the edge of my lips and he smirked at me.

"Atta Boy Austin!" Nick laughed. "Wait where's Zion?"

"Ditched me for his hoe," Brandon sighed pointing behind us.

I looked back and saw Anastasia giving Zion a lap dance and I widened my eyes. I looked at Jewel and she gave me a "BITCH YOU DONT KNOW" face.