Chapter 20

Jewel

Me: You need to get over here right now

Rose🌹: be there in 20. Level ice cream or level pizza and ice cream?

Me: Level pizza and ice cream

Rose🌹: gotchu

I locked my phone and continued to cuddle with a bear Edwin gave me on our second date. I was listening to "I Fall Apart" by Post Malone making myself more depressed than I already am. Honestly I'm a wreck. My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Edwin.

My Love 💕: Hey baby I just got home 😘 I miss you already

Me: Good ❤️ and I miss you too.

I couldn't tell him what happened. It would ruin their friendship. Plus I didn't need the drama. I had enough emotions rushing through me.

My Love 💕: Wyd? Is Zion there?

Me: No he left. And im waiting for Rose to get here.

My Love 💕: I thought you guys would've had a sleepover as usual before Zion left. Is everything ok?

Me: yea yea. Zion and I just had a little argument but it's fine.

My Love💕: Again 😒 about what

Me: I honestly don't wanna talk about it. It's not a big deal so no worries.

My Love 💕: ok baby if you say so

My door opened and Rose came in with a box of pizza and a big bag. She really pulled through.

"I got pepperoni pizza, two containers of ice cream and a two-liter Pepsi. What the hell is going on? Where's Zion?" She asked laying out the food on the bed. I grabbed a slice and bit into it.

"He left. He had to go," I replied clearing my throat. I sounded like shit oh my god.

"Why? I thought we were having a sleepover? Like us three?" She asked confused. "The fuck he do now?!"

"He told me he was in love with me," I replied and her eyes widened. She put down her slice and just stared at me.

"Woah... I never thought he was gonna tell you. Then again it was gonna blow up eventually since it's Zion-"

"Wait. You knew?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yea I did. He speaks to Brandon and I constantly about it-"

"And you didn't tell me?!-"

"Woah attitude needs to calm down towards the girl who brought you heaven so chill. And yes I didn't tell you because I was the one who saw you broken over him. And you were finally happy without him with Edwin. I was not trying to ruin that for you," she sighed and I looked down. "What's going through your mind?"

"What if he told me. What if he told me from the beginning. How things would be different. It would've saved me a lot of hurt to be honest with you but then.."