Chapter 7

Zion

"Ok so how do I look?"

I looked up as Edwin walked in the living room with his third outfit choice.

"Bro the others were fine. But i do like this one more," Nick replied.

 But i do like this one more," Nick replied

"That outfit is the best one. She likes yellow and black," I replied looking down turning my attention back to my phone. 

"Ah thanks bro. I'm dead ass nervous," Edwin laughed.

"Edwin nervous? Now that's different," Austin laughed. I looked back at him and he did look nervous. Too bad.

"Yea man. She's gorgeous. She's a real person unlike all these girls that try and kick it to me. She's genuine and she's just different I can tell," he replied jumping in place.

"Yea she is. Don't hurt her and if you do, have your casket ready. No pressure," I said scrolling through Twitter.

"Dude you ain't gotta worry about me. I'll treat her right," Edwin replied and looked at his watch. "Time to go. Wish me luck!"

I looked at Brandon and he was already looking at me. I nodded signaling I was ok and he smiled lightly.

I'm not ok.

Jewel

The doorbell rang and I instantly started freaking out. A date with Edwin fucking Honoret. I can't do this.

"He's here bitch apply the lipstick and you're done!" Rose smiled. I applied the lipstick and popped in a gum. I did one more twirl and admired myself.

"You look sexy and speaking of sexy your short papichulo is downstairs waiting for you so get it going," Rose pushed grabbing my arm

"You look sexy and speaking of sexy your short papichulo is downstairs waiting for you so get it going," Rose pushed grabbing my arm. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.