Chapter 45

Edwin

"GUYS MEETING!"

I groaned out loud and jumped out of bed. I ran downstairs and met up with the guys.

"What's up Zion?" Brandon asked.

"This better be good because I was watching my show," I replied and Zion smiled wide.

"Ok what is it you're scaring me," Nick joked.

"I'm proposing to Jewel," he replied and the boys jumped.

Except me.

I felt my chest crumble and my heart began beating fast. Jealousy arose and I shook out of my emotions. I need to be supporting and happy for them.

"That's great bro!" Brandon smiled patting his back.

"Whaaaat! Anything you need let us know," Austin smiled hugging him.

"That's where you guys come in. I want her to find me. She starts here and finds each of you one by one. Each of you will have a reason I love her. Are you with it?" Zion asked and I mentally screamed. This hurt. Badly. Jewel has such a big part of my heart and honestly this is killing me.

"Yea I'm down," B smiled. The others agreed and I nodded my head reassuringly.

"What order?" Nick asked.

"I wanna be last," I finally spoke.

I got a few things to say. I wanna tell her to go through with it. That she deserves to be with Zion. No matter how much I .. no matter what I just want her to be happy. And Zion will do that for her.

Zion stared at me for a moment and then smiled. "Your support means a lot."

"Of course."

Jewel

My eyes pierced open and I smiled to myself. Zion was laid out next to me and I drew circles on his chest. His eyes opened and he looked down at me. He pressed his lips on my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning future Mrs. Kuwonu," he smiled and I blushed.

"Good morning," I replied as our door opened.

"Good morning hoes," Rose yawned walking in stretching, climbing back in Brandon's bed. Brandon woke up as well completely laying on Rose. "HOLD UP!"

Rose pushed off Brandon and jumped to our bed. She grabbed my hand and saw the ring placed on my ring finger. She screamed covering her mouth and began crying.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" She giggled hugging us both.

"Thanks hoe," I smiled as my eyes watered up.

"Awww congrats guys!" Brandon smiled.

"Thanks B," Zion replied.

"I can't wait to start planning!" Rose smiled excitedly.

"Girl me either," I squealed.