Chapter 40

Rose

It's been a week.

A long ass week since I came back.

Nick and I have been hanging out for most of it. Which has been helpful and fun. Our friends are already suspicious of the increase of our spending time together and it's just ugh. Brandon even stopped talking to Nick and I've been avoiding Zion.

Nick: Love I'm picking you and Jewel up with some of the boys.

Me: ok and which boys?

Nick: Madison and Mikey

Me: LITT 😍

Nick: chill

Me: I'm kidding lol sorta fan girling but I'm chill lol

Nick: whatever lmfao come out

Me: you come out tf

Nick: yo smd

Me: LMFAOAOAOAOA U LOVE ME

I locked my phone and went to Jewels room. I walked in as she just finished packing her bag.

"Let's go they're here," I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Who's in the car?"

"Besides Nick, Madison and Mikey," I replied and she grabbed her jacket.

"Bitch move Mikey is sexy," she spat running passed me.

"Girl if you don't stop," I laughed running behind her. We ran outside and Nick got out the car.

"Hey babe," he smiled and Jewel did a double take.

"Bitch what?" She asked raising her eyebrows at us as Nick and I hugged.

"What?" I asked. I hate that I can't tell her what's going on. I tell her everything.

"You two? But- what?" She asked still confused. Nick looked down and I sighed.

"Yea it just.. happened," I smiled resting my head on his shoulder. She stared at us for a moment and nodded slowly.

"Well alright then. Congrats," she smirked and then glared at me. Bitch I know.

I faced Nick as she hugged Mikey and Madison and sighed. "How long do we got to keep this up?"

"I don't know man. I miss Brandon," he groaned and I laughed shaking my head.

"Me too."

The House

"We have a performance tomorrow night in LA. You girls coming?" Edwin asked.

We were all in the living room eating Chinese. Nick and I holding hands definitely earned us a few glances. Zion hasn't said a word at all. Brandon has been on his phone the whole time as well.