Chapter 15

Zion

"Guys have you seen my chains?" Nick asked.

It was the day before we leave and we're packing our stuff back at my place. Edwin packed last night to spend his last day with Jewel. Rose was here helping the rest of us pack but I knew it was just to spend time with Brandon. 

But I say less.

"Yea it was on my dresser," I replied and he ran upstairs.

"What time do you guys leave?" Rose asked.

"We leave at 6 to be in NYC by 12. Then the show is at 4," Brandon replied. He took off his glasses and put it on the table. "I got a headache."

"Same. Imma make some tea," Austin said and we all gave him a confused look. Who is this boy sometimes? "You're welcome assholes."

We all laughed at him and my phone vibrated in my pocket. There was a new tweet from Jewel. I opened the tweet and saw a picture of her and Edwin at a park captioned:

@PrettyyyJewel: Last day with my heart before he's off on tour 💕 @edwin_honoret

Her smile was speechless in the photo and it warmed my heart but at the same time crushed it knowing it wasn't because of me. I smiled slightly and exited out the app. I looked up and Rose gave me a pitty smile.

My phone vibrated again and I saw a message from:

Ana👀: Give me $5,000 and I won't leak this. You have 2 days.

[Download Attachment]

I downloaded the attachment and saw a video. I went to my couch and put in my headphones. I pressed play and I saw Ana and I making out.

You're not serious.

I got to my feet and walked out my door. I pressed call and waited for her to answer.

Ana: Oh now you answer?

Me: Ana I swear to god if you leak that imma-

Ana: you're gonna what? Get your reputation ruined. Check. Ruin your life? Check. Always was my job anyways.

Me: What do you want Ana?

Ana: $5,000 in two days.

Me: I don't have that kind of money Ana!

Ana: Then you better figure something out!

Then the line went dead.

"What's going on?" Brandon asked from behind me and I turned around.

I couldn't breathe. I literally couldn't handle anything else. My mind began to swarm with thoughts and my breathing fastened.

What if Simon fires me?

My family is going to fucking disown me.

The fans will hate me.

No one will want to hire me because this is illegal and ruins my image. I'll even get in trouble for underage drinking.