Chapter 3

Zion

I rushed off stage as Brandon closed the show.  I went to the back room and threw my hat across the room. Edwin ran behind me and I was shaking.

"Zion? What happened?" Edwin asked.

"They were here. Rose was happy but Jewel.. she was emotional. I knew she was-"

"But they came. That's all that matters. Go to her bro," Edwin said pointing at the door. "Go fix things."

"But-"

"Bitch leave!" Nick groaned coming to the back with the rest of the boys. I bit down on my jaw and grabbed my jacket. I ran out the door and I already knew how to get to her house from here.

It was a 20 minute run but it's ok. If I die of hypothermia she better fucking appreciate me. But I'll do anything for those two.

I got on her block and slowed down as I approached her door. I was shaking more with every step I made towards her doorstep.

And I rang her bell.

She opened her door and she stared at me for a moment. I was shaking uncontrollably at this point.  I wanted to burst in tears and apologize for being so distant.

"Zion..."

We stood in silence for a moment as she erupted in sobs. Then I broke.

"No. Don't cry please," I sighed pulling her to me emotional as well. I wrapped my arms around her tightly walking in her house. The door closed behind us and we slid down to the floor.

"You fucking bastard!" She cried hitting me repeatedly on my chest.

"Ok ow. You got stronger," I groaned and I gripped her hands tightly.

We stared at each other intensely for a moment and ... there was something there. Something I haven't felt in a while. She snatched her hands from my grasp and got to her feet. I stood up with her and rubbed my eyes.

"Jewel I-"

She raised her finger cutting me off and walked away. She returned with a towel and threw it at my face.

"Jewel-"

"How?" She growled.

"How what?" I asked confused.

"How ... How were you ok this whole time?-"

"I wasn't ok Jewel I-"

"You were just living life without me! ... And.. Rose..." She cried shaking again.

"Jewel I'm sorry. There was so much going on. I was stressed and I didn't want you guys to be worried about me especially being so far," I replied stepping closer to her.

"So cutting us off was your answer? You're not dead ass Caleb," she barked and I rolled my eyes at the name. She only called me that when she was upset with me.

"Baby girl I'm sorry. I can't change anything but please let me make it up to you. Please," I sighed grabbing her hands.

She rolled her eyes and shrugged smiling lightly. I laughed victoriously and picked her up spinning her around. "I missed you baby."

"I missed you too dumb fuck. I'm sleepy so let's go to bed," she demanded walking up the stairs  to her bedroom.

I followed her up the stairs and we entered her room. She had a PRETTYMUCH poster on her wall and i smirked. There was a heart around my face and I smiled even more wide. I noticed a heart by Edwin and I raised my eyebrows.

"Edwin fan?" I asked turning to her.

She was in just a big T-shirt and damn she grew up. I literally had to force my eyes to look at her eyes only.

"Maybe," she smirked sticking out her tongue.

"I'm dead ass though. Edwin?" I groaned laying next to her.

"He's cute chill out. I'm not obsessed or anything. You're my #1," she smiled cuddling at my side.

I got serious and I don't know why exactly it bothered me. Her liking guys usually did but it was extra since it's Edwin. "You're overthinking Zion. Relax. Jealous asshole."

"I'm not jealous I'm like twice his height and twice as hot," I spat playing with her hair.

"You're right about the height."

"And...?"

"Good night Zion."

Next Morning- Jewel

I felt a heavy weight jump on me and I immediately woke up from my sleep.

"Good morning bitch! OH MY GOD ZION!!!"

Rose.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as Zion got off the bed and picked up Rose, giggling happily.

"Hey love I missed you-WAIT! WHO THE FUCK IS THE GUY ON YOUR SNAPCHAT?!" Zion growled grabbing her shirt.

"My boyfriend Andrew-"

"He ain't shit til I meet him. I could be dead bitch you're gonna have to conjure my spirit for permission. I wanna meet him," Zion demanded letting her go.

"Ok ok damn. But ah! You guys made up im so happy GANG IS BACK!!" Rose smiled as they jumped on me.

"First of all I'm the smallest here and y'all really cracking bones GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I screamed and Zion took out his phone. He raised his phone and did a snap video.

"GANG UP IN THIS BITCH! Beanz these are my two childhood best friends! Aren't they beautiful? And not available yes good bye!" He ended the video and we laughed at him.

"Wait I'm definitely available-"

"Jewel watch your mouth," Zion hissed glaring at me.

Zion

I posted the video as Rose ordered breakfast for us. My phone vibrated and I saw Edwin replied to my snap.

Edwin🤙🏼: Yo bro 😍 Curly head got even more beautiful wtf

Me: I know 🖕🏼

Edwin🤙🏼: oh wait that's yours?

I looked at her and sighed. I wish. But I know she'll never fully trust me again after all of this. Plus she deserves more than me. She always has.

Me: nah bro. Just protective over her😂

Edwin🤙🏼: bring them later 😍🤟🏼

Me: "bRinG tHem LatEr" smd 🖕🏼