Chapter 37

Jewel

"Baby? You need to walk away," I laughed jumping off the counter.

"Yes 'baby'. Zion is mine-"

"You're not dead ass," Zion groaned running his hands through his face. "I'm too twisted for this shit."

"Zion can we just skip to the part when you're rearranging my insides?" She smirked walking toward Zion seductively.

"This is what you hook up with?" I laughed looking at Zion shaking my head.

"HOW THE FUCK THIS TURNED ON ME- you know what. I'm a changed person. I'm not arguing with people. Jewel lets go," Zion sighed grabbing my arm.

"Eww how can you be with someone your bro smashed? Sloppy seconds?" She laughed. Zion's grip tightened on my arm and Edwin walked in with Sunny.

"Keep me out of it. Zion ignore her," Edwin spat.

"I mean it's true. Being tossed around. Did ya have a threesome yet? That'll be Jewel's dream," she smirked.

"I'm tired of this bitch," I laughed as I ran to her.

I grabbed her neck and slammed her on the fridge. I punched her as hard as possible and I felt arms around my stomach. I was pulled off of her and she groaned adjusting her dress.

"Big mistake," she yelled running to me as she jumped on me. She began punching me in the face hard and I began hitting back.

"ZION GET YOUR CUM BUCKET OFF OF ME?!" I growled.

"Ana stop!" Zion yelled picking her up. "What did you just say?"

I got to my feet and shivered in disgust wiping myself down.

"You heard me. Honestly I feel infected," I groaned as I punched her one last time and she fell to the floor. "Hoe."

Zion smirked at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. We walked to the living room and approached Brandon. He looked concerned and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What happened?" Zion asked catching on.

"Rose is missing," he replied. "I checked the bathrooms, the bedrooms and I can't find her."

"Did you try calling her?" Jewel asked taking out her phone.

"She left her bag with me," Brandon replied.

The rest of the crew came and Nick asked, "What's going on? Where's Rose?"

"She's missing. Brandon checked the whole house-"

"What the fuck? We need to check again-"

"Nick I tripled checked. She's not here," Brandon growled cutting him off.

"Well obviously not good enough. She has to be here!" Nick groaned and Brandon got to his feet.

"Don't raise your voice at me," Brandon hissed glaring at Nick. Alexys widened her eyes and hugged Nick calming him down.