Chapter 34

Zion

Simon: Boys. Meeting today at 12 at the studio. Hurry up.

Edwin: it's 11:26...

Simon: Like I said hurry up.

Me: fuck
Oops my bad Simon

Brandon: Good job Zion

Me: I forgot I'm sorry 😭

Simon: 🙄🙄🙄 just hurry up

Nick: omg you know what emojis are?

Austin: can y'all stop I don't wanna get fired

Simon: 😑

Brandon: I'm out of this 🤟🏼

Simon: anyways. That includes the girls. I need them.

Jewel: so you telling me I got to get up?

Simon: Yes

Rose: So you telling me I got like ten minutes to get ready and get out that door?

Simon: Yes

Edwin: So you telling me I only got 10 minutes for my hair?

Simon: You're annoying me

I locked my phone and laughed. I was laid out on my bed and looked at Brandon whom I shared a room with. He was texting away and smiling. Gross.

"Things going well with Rose?" I asked.

"Slowly but surely. Andrew really screwed her up," he sighed getting to his feet.

"Just give her time. Rose is an emotional person. She'll give in to her feelings for you soon," I replied as I began to get ready.

"Alright man. I'm not worried. I just don't want her to worry and doubt all the time. I care about her so much," he replied.

"I know. I'm not worried either," I smiled.

Rose definitely deserves someone like Brandon. Seeing her grow up with assholes hurting her left and right she deserved someone like him.

"I wonder what Simon needs from the girls," Nick said walking in with Edwin and Austin.

"For real that's weird," Edwin replied. He had a beanie on and I shook my head.

"You wasn't even trying to do your hair?" I laughed.

"Nope. Not at all," he sighed shaking his head in shame.

Jewel

We walked in the studio and the boys were already there. Rose and I joined the table and Simon walked in at the same time. Thank god. It looks like we were on time even though traffic delayed us 15 minutes. Traffic as in we didn't know what the hell to wear.

"Good afternoon guys. Ok so I have several announcements," Simon said as he took a seat at the front.

"What's up Si?" Zion asked twirling in his seat a little.