Chapter 19

Zion

I felt my phone vibrate and I saw a message.

B🐝:  The funeral is in two weeks.

(Address)

12 pm for the open casket and the burial is at 3pm.

Nickyballz☄️: I'll be there bro.

Me: See you then bro ✊🏼

Ed🔥: We going to Texas 🤟🏼 we there

Austin✨: So there 💪🏼

I exited out the group chat and texted Brandon on the side.

Me: Yeoo

B🐝: ?

Me: Would you like some company?

B🐝: please.

Me: I'll catch a flight tomorrow night 🤟🏼

B🐝: 😔❤️ much love

I locked my phone and hopped out of bed. I ran to my car and drove over to Rose's house where they were at. Once I arrived I texted the girl's group chat.

Me: Open up bitches

Rose🌹: 🖕🏼

‼️EDWINS GIRL‼️: it's open and 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

I locked my phone and walked right in. Rose and Edwin were playing video games while Jewel was preparing sandwiches.

"Prepare me one thanks," I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"What up bro?! Grab a controller," Edwin smiled not leaving his attention from the game.  I threw myself on the couch and joined the game. CALMLY BEAT THEIR ASSES!

"You shrimp ass piece of shit," Rose groaned giving up and putting her controller down.

"Ha that's not what bitches say thooooo," I laughed sticking out my tongue.

"We didn't need to know that," she groaned rolling her eyes.

"Here you fat asses," Jewel said laying a tray of sandwiches on the table. We all dug in and I smiled. I loved her sandwiches.

"So guys I'm leaving to Texas tomorrow tonight," I announced and everyone gave me an eyebrow raise.

"What the fuck why?" Rose asked.

"Brandon wants company so I'm catching a flight tomorrow," I replied.

"He has enough company to me," Rose groaned rolling her eyes.

"Get our your bag," I said shaking my head.

"At least he wants us there let alone talking to us," Edwin sighed. We were worried. The boys had too many hits the last few months it was overwhelming.