Chapter 27

Jewel

Getting home was a drag. We sat in different seats in the plane which I honestly thanked god for. I didn't want to be with anyone. I just wanted to listen to my depression playlist and stare at the clouds go by my window. I was so mad at myself. So mad at Zion. Just so mad in general with what was going on with everyone. Austin the only one laying low .

We all decided to split. No sleepovers. No visits. We agreed we needed space. Everyone did. I arrived home and of course it was empty. My parents were always working and I was the only child. I locked my door and dropped my bag on the floor. My phone vibrated and I saw that Edwin tweeted.

@Edwin_Honoret: What a day... but hello DR!✊🏼🔥

I stared at the picture for a moment and then liked it

I stared at the picture for a moment and then liked it. I went to my Twitter and began deleting pictures of Edwin and I and did the same on instagram. It hurt so bad. But what killed me was our personal pictures and videos in my camera roll. That hurt beyond measure. He became my person. My best friend. My everything. And now he's nothing.

@Zion_Kuwonu: Back home ✌🏼

I sighed at the picture and liked it as well

I sighed at the picture and liked it as well. I don't know where Zion and I are gonna go from here. Everything is out in the open and it's overwhelming. The guys knows everything. Like there's no secrets anymore. Hopefully this space thing works out.

Rose🌹: Brandon told me Simon gave the boys a month to gather themselves. Then they have to go back to LA.

Me: At least Simon is staying woke. He's intimidating but I love his care for the guys.

Rose🌹: Same. How are you holding up?

Me: everyone but you can smd. Scratch that. You can as well.

Rose🌹: of course mami 😉

Me: you're just special 🤣🤣🤣 u spoken to Z?