Chapter 28

Brandon

"Brandon I'm still in love with you."

I just stared at her. She can't be serious. She's lying. She has to be. We had a 3 year relationship and it ended years ago. She was my first love, kiss and my first time. She used to be everything to me but we became opposites out of no where. We argued a lot over dumb stuff and it was getting stressful. We became toxic. So we ended it on mutual good terms. Obviously it hurt badly. But we got over it. At least I did.

"You're lying," I spat.

"No Brandon. I do and-"

"Angie I'm with Rose. You know this! Why would you tell me this right now?" I yelled in disbelief. I just introduced her to Rose and now I feel like a liar. And I didn't think she would actually play along this whole time.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it in anymore," Angie sighed with her voice shaking.

"Angie..."

"I know I know.... Rose. I just had to tell you. I know you won't choose me over her-"

"No I will not-"

"Can I ask why though, like? I've been there for years and we have history-"

"And that's all there is. History. I'm sorry Angie," I said cutting her off. I didn't mean to come off as rude or mean but she was honestly pissing me off. She knew i wasn't doing well. Too much was going on and she's coming with this crap now?

"So you're gonna choose her?" She asked widening her eyes. "After everything we been through?"

"Yes Angie. I told you about her and god you even met her! You're grimey for this!" I yelled in frustration.

"Wow. Yea choose a bitch you barely even know! Over someone who's been there through EVERYTHING!" She screamed pacing back and forth.

"Don't call Rose a bitch. And right now I'm not recognizing you at all. Get out," I demanded and she stared at me in shock. She nodded her head slowly and pushed passed me bumping my shoulder.

Was this real? Like this really happened just now? This world feels more lonely every damn day.

Rose

Brandon💘: We gotta talk

I immediately pressed call and he picked up.

Brandon: that was hella fast

Me: well I got no life right now so I'm on my phone, what's up?

Brandon: I just want you to hear it from me..

Me: hear what?

Brandon: I had a situation with Angie

And my heart stopped. What did he do?

Me: more details before I start thinking the worst

Brandon: No we didn't do anything so breathe. She told me she was in love with me and-