Chapter 35

Jewel

"He uh walked out half way through," Rose said awkwardly.

I tied my robe and clenched my jaw. Zion rolled his eyes and sighed and turned around. I grabbed his arm to stop him and said, "Why the reaction?"

"Don't wanna hear anything else," he mumbled shrugging his shoulders and went to the guys. They hyped him up and I shook my head.

"Imma find Edwin," I told Rose and she nodded.

"Imma be social with the girls," she replied.

"Aawwww look at you being nice," I laughed.

I went downstairs and looked around. He wasn't in the living room or dining room. I went to the porch and he wasn't there either. I ran around the house to the backyard and saw him laying on the grass. I sighed and laid next to him.

"Good shooting, huh?," I said breaking the silence.

"Glad you liked it," he replied.

"Why did you walk out?" I sighed turning my head to look at him.

"Because seeing you and Zion together like that bothers. You looked very happy and I'm triggered that it's not me," he spat meeting my eyes.

My breathing fastened and my chest tightened. He's not serious right now. He was the one that decided to break it off.

"I saw you with Sunny-"

"You're into Zion. So of course you were fine," he laughed shaking his head.

"It bothered Edwin. The past few months have not been fucking easy. I didn't go running into his arms like you probably thought I did," I groaned.

"That's a shock," he spat.

"Is that what you thought?" I asked sitting up.

"Maybe. Is that such a wild thought?! You ran to him for everything-"

"Edwin! I loved YOU! I wanted YOU! I ran to Rose. Zion left. I went through everything with Rose. Not Zion. The same day the boys reunited was the same day I saw Zion again," I explained. He looked down and crunched his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed. I'm just jealous that's all. I'll get over it. You.. have feelings for him. It was obvious after that," he sighed meeting eye contact with me.

"Yea Edwin. I do. But I don't know if I'm going to act on them-"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Edwin. I don't want tension," I replied.

"I'll be fine. Do what your heart wants. Trust me I'll be alright," he smiled grabbing my hand.

"Thank you Edwin. For everything," I sighed bringing him in a hug. He tightened his arms and I took in a deep breath.

"Is everything ok?"

We released each other and saw Zion approaching us. He sat next to me and smiled.

"Yea everything is good now," Edwin smiled. "You guys... look good."