Chapter 9

Zion

I looked up once I heard the sirens and I cursed under my breath.

"Zion! Come on!" Jewel yelled and I looked back at Andrew. He quickly got up and stared me down. He looked at the cops and smirked.

"Zion move your fucking feet!" Rose barked and I stood my place.

"Edwin here! Take them to my place!" I said throwing him my keys. Edwin caught them and sighed.

"Zion I can stay with you-"

"Edwin shut up and take my girls to the house!" I yelled cutting him off. Edwin cursed loudly and grabbed Jewel. Brandon crossed his arms and stood next to me. Nick and Austin ran with Edwin and the girls to my car.

"Brandon go-"

"I need you to not say a word. Andrew turn around I don't even want to see your damn face," Brandon growled.

"Yea I didn't wanna see yours either especially looking at my girlfriend," Andrew hissed and I looked at him with a straight face.

"You got it all wrong and that's definitely not your girl-"

"What's the problem here?" A cop asked approaching us.

"Sir this guy attacked me-"

"Hold the fuck up! I just punched you-"

"No sir he came out of no where-"

"YO WHAT?! You cheated on my best friend and you think you was walking away untouched? I gave you a warning-"

"Sir you're gonna have to come with me," the cop stated grabbing me.

"Thank you sir. I appreciate it-"

"Yo can you shut up? Imma have to punch you next," Brandon groaned shaking his head. The cop put handcuffs on me and I already could hear Simon yelling at me. I got in the car and Brandon climbed in as well.

"Sir you can't come-"

"I will punch someone to be in here if I have to.  I'm going. Close the door I've had enough drama. I need to go so I can call our manager and since he'll believe anything I say this has to happen so if you can do me the favor and close this damn door it will be greatly appreciated. Tired of people," Brandon groaned putting his seatbelt on and I chuckled.

The cop closed the door nodding awkwardly and Andrew laughed at us from outside. I mouthed "fuck you" as Brandon glared hard at me.

"Seriously Zion I'm tired of this. You need to get your stuff together. In every aspect," he spat.

I looked at him questioningly as he gave me a "really?" Face. "I understand you were defending Rose but we have a career to think about. And this isn't the first time I had to cover up for you. The past year you've been doing reckless things and it's got to stop. The wild partying. The drinking. The fights LORD THE GIRLS! It has to stop Zion!"

I looked out the window and sighed. He was right. "It's her bro."

"I know. Being away from her was hard and by the way it's your fault. AND it's your fault she's with Edwin instead of you. I was next to Edwin when he texted you on snap. He asked if you called dibs and you didn't. So you can't be mad," Brandon said and I bit down on my jaw. "Zion let her go. Because now it's too late."