Chapter 41

Rose

"Bro she's not picking up her fucking phone!!" I growled redialing Jewels number.

I was backstage with the boys as we all spammed her phone. It's been two hours and she should've been here by now. The show starts in 10 minutes and there's about 300 fans waiting to see the boys.

"Jewel pick up your fucking phone where are you?!" Zion yelled as his chest rose violently.

The phone call dropped and I threw my phone. I felt someone grab my arms and I immediately accepted the hug.

"We're gonna hear from her. She probably lost her phone," Nick sighed rubbing my back. My phone vibrated and I quickly saw a text from...

Unknown.

Unknown: Kiss. Brandon's watching.

I showed Nick the message and his eyes widened.

"That's too far," he whispered.

"That's not my concern... that means he's here," I replied and Nick froze. We were in a closed room though. Only the boys were in here. But something caught my eye and it made my stomach immediately drop.

"Austin nice boots," I commented as my voice cracked a bit.

"Oh thanks. They're new," he smiled twisting his leg showing off his black timbs.

"I bet they are."

Jewel

I pushed through the doors and ran my fingers through my hair.

I woke up an hour ago and my phone was dead so I quickly ran here.

I had to warn them.

I ran backstage and slammed my fists on the door. The door swung open revealing Austin and I froze.

"Dude where have you been?" He yelled letting me in grabbing on my arm.

"Don't touch me!-"

"Woah woah! Jewel what the fuck is going on?"  Edwin yelled as everyone surrounded us.

"Austin when did you get those boots huh? Those black jeans huh?" I cried shaking in anger.

"Oh my god. I was just thinking the same! It's the same boots from the basement!" Rose gasped covering her mouth.

"Wait. Are you guys saying that... that I'm.. you think I would do that?!" Austin yelled completely going sad.

"Austin?! You guys are losing it! He would never-"

"Brandon shut UP! Unknown broke in to the house and attacked me. He also said to watch out for you Austin! Also you're the only one who hasn't been attacked!" I screamed and Austin's mouth dropped.

"No- I'm not him. Guys please believe me! I was given these boots as a gift from a fan last week!" Austin replied with his voice shaking.