Chapter 42

Rose

"No!" I screamed approaching Andrew.

I jumped forward and tackled him to the ground. He punched me in the face and i fell on my back. He got to his feet and I quickly got on mine. And what I saw made me uncomfortable.

Andrew had a glass eye and his face was scarred up. Normally I don't judge but since he's always been conceited it's kind of amusing knowing he hates himself now.

"Andrew why?" I cried as I rubbed my jaw.

"Nice to see you too love. By the way... I knew you would always feel good," he smirked licking his lips looking down my body.

I covered my mouth and felt my chest fill with pain. Andrew raped me. I couldn't believe he would go that far. I knew he could be an ass but not evil.

"Andrew why us?! Why do all of these things?!" I screamed and his face went serious.

"Your friend Mara gave me brain damage. I can't have access to some parts of my body. He popped my eyeball causing me to get a fake one! All of them are to blame. So they're all goin down. And blondie? He will get his soon don't get comfortable. We'll meet again," he smirked and ran off.

Fans were running everywhere. All you heard was screaming and crying and police sirens in the distance. I looked towards the stage and saw Zion crouched crying.

Wait.

I saw a dark haired head on the stage floor and I immediately began walking. Running. To the stage.

"No. No! NO! Brandon!" I cried running up the stairs. I collapsed next to him and he had tears coming down his face. His face was sweaty and pale and his breaths were barely noticeable.

"R-Rose?" He croaked and I shh'ed him. I cupped his face and he looked at me curiously.

"Nick and I were fake. Unknown threatened Zion's life if I associated myself with you. I can't- you can't leave me Brandon ok? Stay awake-"

"Rose I can't. I can't breathe I- I just wanna say that I love you. Ok? Just in case I-"

"D-Don't. You're not gonna die ok? Don't say your goodbyes," I cried holding onto his hand.

-

I sat by myself in the corner of the waiting room hugging my knees and leaning my head on my arms. It's been an hour since Brandon got shot and we got to the hospital 30 minutes ago.

"Arreaga?"

I immediately got up and so did the rest. Madison, Mikey, Louis, Chris, Jewel, Austin and Edwin went to the house to meet up with Sunny, Tiffany and Alexys. Nick and Zion were with me. Brandon's mom and sister wouldn't be here for another two hours. Simon was also on a flight.

"Yes?" Zion replied and I gripped on Nicks arm tightly.

"He's going into surgery and he's not looking too good. You can see him before he enters to say possible goodbyes. Then the three of you can watch in a separate room if you'd like," the doctor requested and I nodded quickly.