Chapter 32

Brandon

The way I'm feeling right now. I can not gather my emotions nor my thoughts. I always had my life together and I was a good joyful kid and...

Everything came crashing down.

"What are we gonna do?" Angie asked.

"I don't know Ang. I'm so fucking pissed with you right now. How can you do this to me?" I spat choking on my words.

"I'm sorry B.. I don't even know what to say. I can't take it back and I'm so sorry," she cried.

"My whole life is on the line. My career, my family, Rose, like do you really understand how bad this is?" I said.

"Yes Brandon I'm sorry-god," she sighed crying uncontrollably.

"What do you want to do?"

"What-"

"Angie you know what I mean. It's your body. What do you want to do? I have my own decision but I wanna hear yours first," I groaned annoyed. I want this just settled already.

"I don't want it. Not like this. I always wanted to start a family with you but... not like this," she replied wiping her tears.

"You... you want to abort...?" I mumbled covering my face.

"Yes. I can't. I just cant have it," she spat.

"Ok... so... you call the shots. Um... I can go with you-"

"No. After today we're not seeing each other-"

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Brandon... I need to go. I'm not hurting myself or you in that case anymore. I can't be around you anymore. It's better that way," she replied getting to her feet.

I got to my feet and I didn't know what to do. I was sad but so angry. I knew her since diapers I couldn't believe I was losing someone else.

"I'll text you tomorrow when it's done. Then.. goodbye," she mumbled with her lip trembling.

"Goodbye Angie."

Rose

Me: I am tired of the bull shit who is this?!

Unknown: you'll find out soon enough

Me: nah I'm trynna find out now so expose yourself

Unknown: don't push me it'll be the last thing you do

I locked my phone and felt tears pour down my face. My door opened and I saw Jewel standing at the door.

"Rose no..." she sighed coming in next to me.

We cuddled on the bed as I continued to cry. After a few minutes i got out my feelings and wiped my face.

"So what else happened?" I asked.

"Angie actually took advantage of Brandon's drinking at a party and lured him into bed. She's pregnant but by tomorrow night she won't be," Jewel replied and I widened my eyes.