Chapter 44

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose

We arrived at the house and we all sighed in relief.

Brandon was cleared by the doctors yesterday and we were able to take him home. We all piled in the house and we all gathered in the living room.

"Damn ya were depressed. Edwin didn't even clean. This place is crazy," Brandon laughed and we all shook our heads at him.

"Brandon it's too soon," Edwin groaned and Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Lighten up I'm not 6 feet under. Be happy dude," he replied and Edwin smiled.

"By the way you might wanna tell the fans you're alive. We had a lot of depressing tags and "#RIPtoKingBee" went viral on twitter and Instagram so..." Zion said and Brandon raised his eyebrows.

"And we need to address the shooting as well," Austin said.

"I'll tweet and Facebook for everyone to go on Instagram in 5 for our live," Nick said going on his phone.

@nickmara: Join our Instagram @PRETTYMUCH in five minutes for our live!!

"Retweet it. Except Brandon," Edwin laughed.

We all cuddled with each other except Brandon and Nick went live.

Beanz started pouring in and commenting and we waited for the views to steady.

"Yo it's PRETTYMUCH!" Edwin yelled.

"Woo-ooo!" We all said.

"So we have several things to say... like...." Edwin began.

Brandon popped his head in the camera and said, "I'm alive guys!"

The fans started going crazy and we all smiled. There was so much emotion running through the comments making all of us kinda choke up.

"Wow thank you for the kind words guys," Brandon smiled and covered his face as tears poured down his face. I pulled him to my chest and ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you all so much."

"Now the shooting... we apologize DEEPLY for the fans that were present and for the .. traumatizing experience. Words can't describe the emotions we went through knowing how scared and worried you guys were for your lives and ours," Nick said.

"Also thank you to the fans that showed up to the hospital to help us out with your love and gifts," Zion continued.

"We already got new security and at every show there will be metal detectors just to make sure everyone is safe. Again we're so sorry for the tragedy," Edwin sighed wiping his eyes at the end.

"So we have good news to repay all of you. We're holding a free event, donations only, with multiple guests," Austin smiled tying his hair.

"Should we give them the line up?" Zion smirked.

"I'll say it. We're gonna have a throwback mashup dance from the original ICONic Boyz group from all of their ABDC performances. We're gonna have Jack and Jack with us! Also French Montana will be joining us as well! So come out guys! It's next week Wednesday. 7 Days! We can't wait to meet all of you!" Brandon smiled as the fans began commenting even more with excitement.