Chapter 10

Jewel

The door opened and Zion and Brandon walked in. I jumped to my feet and ran to Zion. He hugged me instantly and Rose hugged him right after.

"I'm sorry Zion," Rose sighed shaking her leg.

Zion crunched his eyebrows and shook his head. He grabbed her face and said, "Don't apologize. I made the swing. And I decided to stay. No one hurts my best friend."

"I love you," she sighed hugging him again. She made her way to Brandon and he smiled nervously. Oh nah.

"Yea Edwin. Take that as a preview of what can happen if you hurt Jewel," Austin joked and I nearly choked.

"I wouldn't dare," Edwin smirked kissing my cheek and I again almost choked.

"Better not," Zion replied a little too serious.

Nick came downstairs with his hand wrapped and we all burst out laughing. "This isn't funny. My hand dead ass hurts."

"No one told you to beat somebody to the ground," Edwin laughed.

"Nah fuck that. You're not touching squad," he laughed sitting on the floor joining the circle.

"Is Simon mad?" Austin asked and everyone's face went down.

"No. He just left us stranded at the precinct. Such a good guy," Zion laughed.

"If Andrew says anything imma take the blame for rearranging his face," Nick stated.

"Nah I can take the blame. He's already mad at me so might as well take the whole thing no worries bro," Zion replied and I smiled. That sounds like the Zion I know.

"What are you gonna do Rose?" Brandon asked and everyone looked at her.

"I don't know," she sighed.

"Well. You can start by blocking him on everything and deleting everything. Give me your phone," Zion commanded and she gave her phone. He put in the password and after a minute he gave it back to her.

"Now what?" Nick asked laying on his back.

"Let's go to a club! Like we're actually all legal," Austin yelled and we actually all thought about it.

"Sounds good. Rose let's go to my place to get ready. We can meet here back in an hour?" I said grabbing my purse.

"Sounds good," Brandon smiled and Rose got to her feet.

"Wear something red," I mumbled to Edwin kissing his cheek.

"Wear something sexy," he hissed kissing my lips and giving me a wink. What is air?

I smirked at him lightly and said, "See you Guys in a bit!"

-

"Ok I'm finally done!" Rose sighed running a brush through her hair. It took her an hour to do her hair. I reached for her red lipstick and she slapped my hand.