Chapter 18

Jewel

The Next Morning

We all stood over at Rose's house for the night and I was cuddled up with Edwin on the couch. First of all. My vagina hurt. Second of all. My whole body hurts. Third of all. I need a walker.

I sat up from Edwin's chest and he shifted under me. He opened his eyes and he smiled.

"Good morning baby," he smiled stretching underneath me.

"Smile," I commanded pointing my phone at him. I snapped a picture and captioned it "Waking up to this face 😍"

 I snapped a picture and captioned it "Waking up to this face 😍"

"I'm ordering breakfast. What do you want?" I asked.

He lifted his upper body meeting mine and said, "You."

He kissed my cheek and down my neck and I giggled lightly.

"Break it up people are entering the room," Zion announced walking in covering his face. We both laughed at him as a very upset Rose came in the living room.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Brandon snapped him and this girl Angie, his cHilD hOod bEsT fRieNd all fucking night. They look closer than friends and I'm feeling stupid," she groaned sitting on the single couch.

"They grew up together. Like Zion and Jewel," Edwin replied.

"I say less," she spat even more upset and Zion chuckled. The fuck?

"I'm buying breakfast. Everyone is getting a bacon egg and cheese," I announced and everyone nodded. I made the order and got up from the couch. "Baby come with me."

Edwin got up and followed me to the bathroom. We washed our faces and brushed our teeth as well as fixing our hair. Sad enough he took longer than me.

"Babe..."

"Yea Love?" He replied as he dried his hands.

"We need to go to the pharmacy to get the day after pill," I said awkwardly and he smirked.

"Don't feel weird asking baby. I'll give you the money when we go back downstairs. And next time we'll be more prepared," he smiled kissing my cheek.

"How.. uh.. did you .. like it?" I asked nervously.

"Of course baby. I had a great time. The best I've had," he replied looking at me. "Did you?"