Chapter 8

Jewel

I opened my bedroom door still in lala land over the date. I was swarmed by Rose instantly as she pulled me to the bed.

"How was it?!" She asked crossing her legs on my bed waiting for every detail to be spilled.

"Jesus give her time to settle in," Zion laughed spinning in my chair. I took off my sandals and tied my hair in a bun. I hung my purse on my door and sat on my bed.

"It was amazing," I smiled dreamily biting my lip.

"Details hoe," she sighed.

"Ok so he took me on a boat bro! A fucking boat-"

"But you're scared of drowning," Zion laughed.

"But today I wasn't Kay? Kay. Anyways he had a candlelit dinner waiting for us on the boat. We spoke the whole night and honestly it's crazy how much we connect. I'm so into him. I never connected to someone this much before." I smiled hugging my knees.

"Aww that sounds like a perfect evening," Zion said still looking at his phone.

Rose and I rolled our eyes at him as I continued, "And then we danced to 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran and we kissed!"

Rose squealed and Zion began coughing. "You what?"

"Zion do you not know what a kiss is?" I groaned. "And LORD he can kiss. Our first kiss was nice and sweet but when he dropped me off shorty really slammed me on the car like OKAY ZADDY-"

"Alright I'm gonna vomit through my eyeballs," Zion hissed shaking his head.

"You'll be ok Anastasia," I smirked sarcastically.

"ANYWAYS! I'm glad you had a good time and Edwin sounding like every girl's dream and I'm depressed," Rose sighed laying on her back. My phone vibrated and saw Edwin was calling me.

Zion laid next to me and Rose laid on my lap. I put the call on speaker and answered.

Me: Hey are you ok?

Edwin😍: No actually I have a problem

I looked at them questioningly and they raised their eyebrows at me.

Me: What happened?

Edwin😍: It's been like 20 minutes and I miss you already. That's my problem.

I giggled to myself as Rose winked at me. Zion rolled his eyes and mouthed 'gay' which earned a kick from me.

Me: Aww baby I miss you too. You almost home?

Edwin😍: Yea baby girl I'm pulling up now. I'll see you tomorrow morning?

Me: Of course. Can't wait.

Edwin😍: Good night beautiful

Me: Good night baby

"You guys are so cute," Rose sighed.

"Bitch why are you in your bag? Where's Andrew?" Zion asked.